Epic Perfect World

Making NS actually usefull/fun + ds neck problems

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Well, most of us dont actually go to ns cause its either boring or u are afraid of losing all the 40-50 coins u gather , be4 you manage to bank them. So, the way u feel after not rlly worth it.
So, why dont we do this?
Remember that is just a suggestion and if u have - to my suggestion please give a real reason for it.
70 Old Bronze Coins (The items that can be farmed inside Nightscream Island, the pvp instance all time, where u can hit blue names and reflect works) Exchanged for 1 x Warsong Waistband Inscription at Exchange forge that was added
70 Old Bronze Coins for 1x Rotating cog of fate
and aswell

Can we add an option that you can exchange 60 Rotating Cogs of Fate for a Chiwen scale and 60 Warsong Waistband Inscriptions for 1 Chiwen scale. This way prices for ds necks wont go up to 9k for a clean one.
As good as the WS belts and puzzle  cubes are capped by the currency and set as a 85-90 ec each mats required for making them, ds neck is only available for factions that have either big numbers to conquer the DT event or just every 2 weeks with the..40 signed up guilds. Not a lot right.

Just some suggestions that came in my mind. Please refrain from adding hatefull comments or worthless posts, non-related to the subject of the thread. Keep it clean. Thanks for reading.
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 12:43 pm by Seby

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
The price of a DS neck is on roids atm... thing was like 5k a 2-3 months ago and it was at a steady price to from like 4-5k even before that. Now its like freakin 9k which is messed up. +11

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Why 60 obc?
WWI and Cogs sell for about 80 ec i think?
So making them available for 60 obc would drop the current market price quite a bit and make warsong more or less pointless.
If anything id make them exchangeable for 80-85 ec

+1 on the DS exchange though.
But again i think the ammount is too little.
Id suggest 80 WWI + Mats as for the Warsong Belt.
Or 100 Cogs?
Idk i wouldnt want to make it too easy else prices would drop too much  but i do agree prices are going way too high atm and the demand for DS is way higher than the supply.
It would be nice to have a way to farm it.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Why 60 obc?
So making them available for 60 obc would drop the current market price quite a bit and make warsong more or less pointless.

Or 100 Cogs?
Idk i wouldnt want to make it too easy else prices would drop too much  but i do agree prices are going way too high atm and the demand for DS is way higher than the supply.

then the price would be the same as it is right now. He's suggesting this to bring it's price down to around 5-6kEC cause right now the neck is worth more than the belt clean which is kinda messed up.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Why 60 obc?

Or 100 Cogs?
Well, lets take it this way, if u make them 80 ec = people will ask for more cause they struggled to get them in a place
also, i am not intending to keep ds neck at the price that is now, i am talkin about making puzzle 4k, ds neck 6k and belt 8k.
as it used to be and it should.

eg. If u gather 30 Event tokens, will u ask for 3.8k ec as it should be for each? or u will ask for 4-4,2k ec cause u actually stacked them and took u time to get them in a place. This way, the 'work u spend on them' adds up and wil lead from 60 obc to worth around 80 cause of the work u put into.

also, this way would mean new players wont have to pay 100 ec/defender to make their belts... more geared ppl = pk.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
+1 to this. I liked it better when DS was about 5k..

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

then the price would be the same as it is right now. He's suggesting this to bring it's price down to around 5-6kEC cause right now the neck is worth more than the belt clean which is kinda messed up.

well yeah would be 7-8k as the belt is atm if youd go with the same mats.
i dont think thats too bad tbh i just dont want to see it rising even more. prices been going up so fast lately.
But i guess 60 WWI works if you wanna drop the price further than that.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
well yeah would be 7-8k as the belt is atm if youd go with the same mats.
i dont think thats too bad tbh i just dont want to see it rising even more. prices been going up so fast lately.
But i guess 60 WWI works if you wanna drop the price further than that.

It's not really effecting the belt as much, eventually the price will go to a fixed rate. cause every 2 minutes some asswipe is boosting the price of an item by like 1-2k when he's the only 1 selling it, then others follow. And because of said asswipe, the price right now for some items, you want to pull a trigger to your head cause you mortaged your house and shit for the dam item and then it's 2k ec more or something.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
why not farm old bronze coins in NS turn them into ec and buy wwi/cog?that would benefit the market and not ruin it
so -1 on first suggestion
as for exchanging 60 wwi/cog for clean ds
i agree on it +1
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 12:49 pm by Ky

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please refrain from adding hatefull comments or worthless posts, non-related to the subject of the thread. Keep it clean. Thanks for reading.
wow you say this...?

Offline Nea

• Game Master

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
wow you say this?
:normal-2:

Sir, I think are off topic   :'(

Anyways, the idea is decent. Will bring more pk to NS, good for PKers/older players, bad for the new ones. And it's nice to have alternative ways of getting end game gear

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+1 to this. I liked it better when DS was about 5k..

memoriesssss QQ ^^  +1 to this
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
why not farm old bronze coins in NS turn them into ec and buy wwi/cog?that would benefit the market and not ruin it
so -1 on first suggestion
as for exchanging 60 wwi/cog for clean ds
i agree on it +1

this ^^

wow you say this...?

and this ^^

Well this should make NS more active if cog/wwi can be only exchanged for old bronze coins no doubt on it but then the big guilds would camp on NS as they do DT now..

if possible would be nice to make chiwen scale able to be exchanged for base merits but not sure how much work it would be for aga and team.. this way even pvers can get theirs done including new/low lvl players

but nice thinking ty for thread happy gaming have a nice day :)
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 01:39 pm by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline sakurabak

NS is already extremely chaotic,tone of farmers, mad squads hutnign farmers, backstabbers spamming boosting orbs to kill farming players.
I wish, there was  a solo instance for farming crystals and bronze coins, so that people like me could just enjoy farming and not having to deal with mad kids.
So for example, barbs got a nice skill, instead of having fun and enjoying that class even more, people started making full vitality barbs only to spam the knock down skill and gank on other players more easily:)

No to your idea and yes to free ecs for myself or my personal NS:)