Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Mass Pk With Friends

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Same here.
Works fine for me and i put it in 720 :)

I mean... i can see but... dont see pk at all, because of his bad resolution, not mine :P Just see him, nothing else :P
Because its rendered in 720p, but its not original resolution of the video.
.                                                                                                     

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I mean... i can see but... dont see pk at all, because of his bad resolution, not mine :P Just see him, nothing else :P
Because its rendered in 720p, but its not original resolution of the video.

no...pretty sure it's yours then.. if everyone else can see it perfectly fine at 720p and you can't something must be wrong with your comp then.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning

no...pretty sure it's yours then.. if everyone else can see it perfectly fine at 720p and you can't something must be wrong with your comp then.

If u call this perfect quality for 720p then gl

I think u just dont understand me. He's not playing at 720p. His resolution isn't 16:9 ratio. But video is rendered to 720p so image is extended (if u can't see it u should buy a glasses). I just said he plays in low resolution so cant see a lot >.<
(Remember this photo with crt monitor xD). At least keep 4:3 or 16:9 format... or just test it how it looks like :P

Also: 1 advice, try follow with camera to ppl that ur hiting, dont just tab and hit without looking whre is your target and all of PK. Because its looking like 10 ppl fighting only, and i think it was much more of them? I can see only the grass >.<
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 01:04 pm by Mrs_Keileena
.                                                                                                     

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
LOLLOL who is that noob party leader? lol

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
thanks all 4 watching peace.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
If u call this perfect quality for 720p then gl

I think u just dont understand me. He's not playing at 720p. His resolution isn't 16:9 ratio. But video is rendered to 720p so image is extended (if u can't see it u should buy a glasses). I just said he plays in low resolution so cant see a lot >.<
(Remember this photo with crt monitor xD). At least keep 4:3 or 16:9 format... or just test it how it looks like :P

Also: 1 advice, try follow with camera to ppl that ur hiting, dont just tab and hit without looking whre is your target and all of PK. Because its looking like 10 ppl fighting only, and i think it was much more of them? I can see only the grass >.<

His game camera was weird I think idk.

LOLLOL who is that noob party leader? lol

Stop making me panic.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
His game camera was weird I think idk.

Stop making me panic.

i didn't even zoom out i think. since i was super lag idk so ye maybe.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Stop making me panic.

Never

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
nice video brother