Epic Perfect World

Patch v95

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This patch focuses on making game slightly easier for new and low level players, but also contains new smiley sets and few other requested things. More stuff to come soon  :)
Click below to see full patch notes.

> Patch notes
> Manual patch

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

* Spire of Awakening has gone through major revamp. This place now contains all the NPCs essential to the gameplay, like Bounty Hunter, Phoenix Valley NPC, Stone of Illusion and more!

* Newly created characters will start now with extended inventory, bank, wardrobe, quest slots and account stash!

* 12 new Smiley Sets have been added to the game, like classic Bear, Swordsman and Kitty smileys and much more! To make it work, all the smiles had to be moved to the Boutique.

* Few requested titles and weapon fashion have been added.

* One more vendor model has been added. Vendor shops had to be moved to the boutique as well. God's Giving NPC has been slightly re-organized.

* Sage/Demon Soul of Vengeance are now available in the Boutique.

* Cooldown of Venomancer's pet skill "Heavy Load" has been fixed to match the description.

* Bramble Guard reflect damage has been lowered by half for balance purposes.  Morai and 2 spark versions were not changed and won't be.

* Faction icons update will come in the next days.
Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 04:10 pm by Agatio

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
YESSSSSSSSSSS MORE FASHION TY GM!!!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Thanks for the patch. By the bramble, do you mean only the demon bramble? Or sage bramble as well?

Muffy

Please specify which bramble you are talking about. Bramble hood (2 spark) or Bramble Guard (the 15min/30min buff)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
weapon fashion and smileys...  :normal-15:

that with the starter area revamp was quick o.o nice!

ty!

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Did you already make the patch for this? My game still says it's v93 and I don't see a new patch to download when I click 'Manual patch'
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Please specify which bramble you are talking about. Bramble hood (2 spark) or Bramble Guard (the 15min/30min buff)
He means Bramble Guard.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Ha, I spoke too soon. Nevermind me. Sorry. Good work, Aga dear!
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
now add soul of silence and all good.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
: ( im sadddddddddddddddddd
ty Agito<3