Epic Perfect World

Dex tome

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Gm should make the magic tome that has ct with str instead....50str and -3% ct and the critic, and remove the one with magic. Then they'll understand.

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Understand what seby. That there are 3 different primary(damage)stats class and the same 3 primary stat tomes.
If you choose to use the wrong tome for an extra advantage ie str instead dex then its the price you pay for the acc gained from using the str tome.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Understand what seby. That there are 3 different primary(damage)stats class and the same 3 primary stat tomes.
If you choose to use the wrong tome for an extra advantage ie str instead dex then its the price you pay for the acc gained from using the str tome.

if I understand what you're saying correctly...

I think what seby means is that for magic classes there's only one tome, they don't have to make a choice between one or the other like eas have to

infernchidhu

^-^ Yes to this suggestion but only if you remove archer purge completely.
Archer purge = 30% acc #Logic  :normal-43:, fkin trolls lol

infernchidhu

+1 aswel +50 str/30% acc and 6% phy resist or crit for dph wrs pls gn? ok :3333
You mean rpd 6%, not 6% phys resist, thats sorta having the best of everything, doesn't work that way booboo. Did u just ask for 3% crit on a BM...? LMFAO

Offline wannabepro

As been told before-too easy for gear swappers
No.
+U have to get only good stats at ornaments+r8 set(ct+DEX only)since we all have 50str from tome+20ds+20cape+20ring+rest from avatar cards

With 50dex and accuracy tome every downer ea can use str stats from set+ornaments

Offline kin

i dont think it should be adjusted since it seems everyone asking for it to benefit this one class. if eas want more accuracy maybe change the r8 bonus set or even their blessing? i know ea squishy as hell but they also have the longest range in game plus high crit adding more accuracy without taking something away would make everyone reroll ea even more resulting in constant drive bys once out of sz. missing once or twice out of a constant barrage of shots dont mean add to the class thats just balance. im +1 to replacing something the ea class already has for the accuracy not the tome

infernchidhu

i dont think it should be adjusted since it seems everyone asking for it to benefit this one class. if eas want more accuracy maybe change the r8 bonus set or even their blessing? i know ea squishy as hell but they also have the longest range in game plus high crit adding more accuracy without taking something away would make everyone reroll ea even more resulting in constant drive bys once out of sz. missing once or twice out of a constant barrage of shots dont mean add to the class thats just balance. im +1 to replacing something the ea class already has for the accuracy not the tome
First of all you need to understand that changing accuracy doesn't affect mass pk at all, the accuracy boost helps EAs hit other EAs and HA classes, if you are hitting BMs and barbs as an archer in mass pk you are plain bad. Missing once or twice is a big deal in 1v1s when you consider the class has just 1 stun.
Also if you read the post carefully, iv'e mentioned to replace 3% crit for the 30% accuracy, this also means archers crit lesser on AA classes, which doesn't insta kill them as often.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
if I understand what you're saying correctly...

I think what seby means is that for magic classes there's only one tome, they don't have to make a choice between one or the other like eas have to

Yes they do, MGs do use VIT tomes, and lose a lot of stats because of it just to get the 5RPD, why not make +50 Magic, -3 Chan and 5 RPD then?

infernchidhu

Yes they do, MGs do use VIT tomes, and lose a lot of stats because of it just to get the 5RPD, why not make +50 Magic, -3 Chan and 5 RPD then?
u just asked for 6%rpd over 2% crit on a mage...u r bad l3l

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
soochi sync marshall

i vote nope

infernchidhu

soochi sync marshall

i vote nope
lmao what a top comic  :normal-2:
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2014, 03:02 pm by Soochi

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Soochi giving suggestions and says dont trash and flame and on other hand he is insulting anyone who doesnt agree with his suggestion. I suggest lock

infernchidhu

Soochi giving suggestions and says dont trash and flame and on other hand he is insulting anyone who doesnt agree with his suggestion. Im suggestion lock
Im sorry for using "dick" i ll edit it to make you feel better

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
You mean rpd 6%, not 6% phys resist, thats sorta having the best of everything, doesn't work that way booboo. Did u just ask for 3% crit on a BM...? LMFAO
-0.5 int for dph wr is useless so w/e crit or same stat as vit tome http://prntscr.com/5dufi0
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)