Epic Perfect World

Dex tome

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
+1 its so frustrating when i actually miss even on AA classes with 10 evasion

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Well said, and about the range, nerf sage range all u want, im demon my range is same as wizard range or veno range, plx no touch :smiley:

rofl ^^ nice thread and LF more channel EAs to support the thread and get that second tome so other classes can think and ask other similar things in future ^^

happy gaming have a nice time in both RL and in game friends :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Nah, dex type toons have alot of accuracy tho and many archers are using str tome for 30%acc then restat the 50str. -1. I love how the tomes are. XD. Just opinion lol.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nah, dex type toons have alot of accuracy tho and many archers are using str tome for 30%acc then restat the 50str. -1. I love how the tomes are. XD. Just opinion lol.
Go play EA with 14k accuracy and tell me how high is it xd

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Keep in mind that when factoring in strength engraves, extra str from DS necks, str on gear since the recent change that eliminated strength requirements from archer r8, some archers simply cannot restat as much strength as they used to.

I would definitely like to see a dex tome with accuracy.  It doesn't break anything to do.  It's the same thing as str tome, just without limiting LA classes to what ornaments they are able to use. Missing with an LA class is something that occurs quite often. 

Accuracy is a necessity, and it should be readily available without having to worry about using a tome that adds an excessive amount of strength that people simply don't need.

+1
I'm basically 40

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Ooookay, +1 then to the second tome. [I know some dph eas like their crit.]
Only reason I didn't +1 this the first time around is because I, myself, am an EA and didn't want to be biased.
But, the accuracy really isn't game-breaking.

infernchidhu

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'm more a psychic these days than an archer, but personally, I'd rather see the Divine Ignorance adjusted for the accuracy than an all-new tome.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Use str tome with accuracy and if u have too much str that u cant restat means ur gear need rerolls. Get dex on gear instead of str.. Get dex engraves.
Same for Mag classes. I have 2 pdef belts with str on it but its useless to me because my base str is already 3 and with gear put on i have enough str to wear it. Thats why i cant use em and still wasting money to get mag on it.
Archers are most played class because of trend making them ct and as u know getting ct on LA gear  is easier then on AA gear.
 So it has it pros and cons: more ct = fast but low accuracy. Imo it would make em too OP otherwise.
Most APS archers can heiro any AA or LA class if they are without buffs

infernchidhu

Use str tome with accuracy and if u have too much str that u cant restat means ur gear need rerolls. Get dex on gear instead of str.. Get dex engraves.
Dunno if cant read or troll.
Same for Mag classes. I have 2 pdef belts with str on it but its useless to me because my base str is already 3 and with gear put on i have enough str to wear it. Thats why i cant use em and still wasting money to get mag on it.
Still cant read.
Archers are most played class because of trend making them ct and as u know getting ct on LA gear  is easier then on AA gear.
 So it has it pros and cons: more ct = fast but low accuracy. Imo it would make em too OP otherwise.
Ok 30% accuracy on a dex tome instead of 3% crit will make archers OPd, noted.  :normal-43:
Most APS archers can heiro any AA or LA class if they are without buffs
I can safely say that a maximum of 10 aps archers in this server can heirobug AA/LA without buffs. If u get heirobugged by aps archer in a 1v1, uninstall game because thats impossible unless DPH.

Offline Kia

^-^ Yes to this suggestion but only if you remove archer purge completely.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
+1 aswel +50 str/30% acc and 6% phy resist or crit for dph wrs pls gn? ok :3333