Epic Perfect World

Dex tome

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Not really. I see someone who iv'e hardly seen pvp, fussing over something that would hardly affect them in anyway, don't tell me you depend on my stun missing on your psychic or w/e, I am asking for accuracy, not extra damage or defense, i have 1k+ dex me asking for accuracy is nothing...

no i dont depend on your stun missing on me, you depend on it working though, dont you?
would it REALLY effect you SO much if id have 3% more crit rate? Do  you depend on me not critting you you?

infernchidhu

no i dont depend on your stun missing on me, you depend on it working though, dont you?
would it REALLY effect you SO much if id have 3% more crit rate? Do  you depend on me not critting you you?
Ummm i think you got all excited and phrased it wrong. It should have been "Do i depend on me critting on you"
You are a psy, so i'd say yes, a crit from a magic class on an archer is a 1 hit, unless you have poor gear or something.  :normal-1:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Ummm i think you got all excited and phrased it wrong. It should have been "Do i depend on me critting on you"
You are a psy, so i'd say yes, a crit from a magic class on an archer is a 1 hit, unless you have poor gear or something.  :normal-1:

Nope i didnt. i admit the grammar might be poor since english is not my first language but why would i ask you if i depend on my crits? i believe i know the answer to that better than you do, no?

Also i wouldnt get excited about this, i think you are beeing ridiculous asking for something to boost archers once again and thats why i posted in first place.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Do you get my point..?

It seems you're the one not getting the point here, but allow me to do my best to enlighten you. EAs should use str tome (every dex based class should imo) because the accuracy is way meore useful than the 3% crit. But there are people who can't the restat the str to dex due to being already overcapped on str because they have either too much or just enough str on their ornaments / gears to use the other gears. He's not asking for something game-breaking. What he's asking for could be put in a different way, such as making a new str tome with dex instead of str. It's pretty much the same thing, like, there's literally no difference, it's just easier and cheaper since you don't have to buy 2x dex orns if you have dex-str or str-str.

Clearly, you've never played an EA. EAs only have 1 stun, which isn't a 100% chance to proc and even though it shows it has a 90% chance to proc I feel like it's lower than that, and it only lasts 3 secs. 5 if you're sage. So yeah, I'd say eas are sort of dependant on their stun.

Do  you depend on me not critting you you?

You're a psychic. You eat eas for breakfast. A crit from a psychic would most likely kill an ea if the ea didn't have full hp. Maybe not 1 shot if the ea had full hp, but doesn't matter since it instantly ticks you and even without crit psychics deal enough damage on eas to kill them easily without crits.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It seems you're the one not getting the point here, but allow me to do my best to enlighten you. EAs should use str tome (every dex based class should imo) because the accuracy is way meore useful than the 3% crit. But there are people who can't the restat the str to dex due to being already overcapped on str because they have either too much or just enough str on their ornaments / gears to use the other gears. He's not asking for something game-breaking. What he's asking for could be put in a different way, such as making a new str tome with dex instead of str. It's pretty much the same thing, like, there's literally no difference, it's just easier and cheaper since you don't have to buy 2x dex orns if you have dex-str or str-str.

Clearly, you've never played an EA. EAs only have 1 stun, which isn't a 100% chance to proc and even though it shows it has a 90% chance to proc I feel like it's lower than that, and it only lasts 3 secs. 5 if you're sage. So yeah, I'd say eas are sort of dependant on their stun.

You're a psychic. You eat eas for breakfast. A crit from a psychic would most likely kill an ea if the ea didn't have full hp. Maybe not 1 shot if the ea had full hp, but doesn't matter since it instantly ticks you and even without crit psychics deal enough damage on eas to kill them easily without crits.

Ofc, one side won't see the other. Lol

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

No, i do.
restatting 50 str is a pain, yes and technically making it easier by just making it 50 dex isnt gamebreaking it would allthough basicaly mean the perfect tome for an archer, something other classes dont have. (besides maybe bms that arent purely built for mass pk (str/acc))

Psys have 1 stun that doesnt have a 100% chance to proc either and ofc i depend on it anyhow  :tiger-2: (not counting soul of stunning since i cant make that proc myself and id have to depend on you procing it while you cant take it off ~ which simply doesnt happen unless youre not paying attention or i ran into one of your aoes)

True
but if you catch me off guard, with a dead genie and stun me im almost as easy to kill for a archer than a archer is for a psy.

There could be worse things happening than a dex + acc tome, but i still dont think its a good idea.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
There could be worse things happening than a dex + acc tome, but i still dont think its a good idea.

Magic classes do have a perfect tome though. If it's not perfect, then it's pretty damn near it.

While psychics only have 1 stun, using soul of stunning to stun the enemy isn't as hard as you're making it sound. It is indeed true that it is up to your enemy to fall for it or not but if you cast it while they're attacking you they won't have enough time to react. I've barely played psychic and I'm a pretty bad one but I still managed to pull it off quite a few times. You also have more cc due to your constant seal, channel reduce, soulburn, etc.

Almost. But a psychic will always kill an ea faster than an ea will kill a psychic.

Honestly, I see your point. But it isn't as big of a deal as you're making it sound.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
+1 but as a second tome

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
I disagree, just use a dam str tome.

infernchidhu

I disagree, just use a dam str tome.
Read pls  :smiley:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Droopeh

Well, to be fair EA's really do rely on a single stun...
Second tome wouldn't be too much of a buff, just increase in reliability. Also, since EA's never miss on me (cleric & mystic) it really doesn't affect me in any way, essentially just reduces their chance to crit me by 3%  :-\
I do think EA's are perfectly balanced the way they are now though, you really should be required to make some sacrifices in order to justify that range.

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

infernchidhu

Well, to be fair EA's really do rely on a single stun...
Second tome wouldn't be too much of a buff, just increase in reliability. Also, since EA's never miss on me (cleric & mystic) it really doesn't affect me in any way, essentially just reduces their chance to crit me by 3%  :-\
I do think EA's are perfectly balanced the way they are now though, you really should be required to make some sacrifices in order to justify that range.
Well said, and about the range, nerf sage range all u want, im demon my range is same as wizard range or veno range, plx no touch :smiley: