Epic Perfect World

Dex tome

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
+1 to second tome option

but since its suggestion thread i would like to go over the bridge and ask for channel EA tome with -3% channel, -30 % accuracy and 8% dmg reduction ^^ so i don't need to switch between dex and vit tome and why i need extra int when i'm channel ea ^^

ignore the comment if u don't like happy gaming have a nice day

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
+1 to second tome option

but since its suggestion thread i would like to go over the bridge and ask for channel EA tome with -3% channel, -30 % accuracy and 8% dmg reduction ^^ so i don't need to switch between dex and vit tome and why i need extra int when i'm channel ea ^^

ignore the comment if u don't like happy gaming have a nice day

Good idea! xd

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
for fk sake .-. ea will be never satisfied.
Im still waiting ea blessing to be removed

jakho

i will be satisfied with 50vit tome +8%magic dmg reduce +30% accuracy so wb can be usefull too ^_^

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
i will be satisfied with 50vit tome +8%magic reduce +30% accuracy so wb can be usefull too ^_^

yes, archers are so bad that even u mighty barb mostly playing with Esok  nowdays

jakho

yes, archers are so bad that even u mighty barb mostly playing with Esok  nowdays
:normal-2: jebi glupe ljude  :normal-3: :normal-2:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2: jebi glupe ljude  :normal-3: :normal-2:

free for ya bro

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
yes i so agree on it, 1+ my ea personally has 3 sets (dph,int,chan) i am more into chan but sometimes i go dph or lets say apps, and i keep losing like 17-25 dex cause of the str tome which might not seem alot but it is, but if i switch to my sins dex tome the amount of misses i do while in chan gears is unreachable.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Out of all classes archers need a boost the least. Bad idea.

In any case.
Channel build comes with crappy accuracy, it's got plenty of advantages to balance that out.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

In any case.
Channel build comes with crappy accuracy, it's got plenty of advantages to balance that out.
My ea with dph build misses as much aswell. It's ridiculous how often an ea can miss but wbs or seekers hardly miss on them...Though I quit my ea I'll +1 Soochi's idea to make a secondary tome
Last Edit: Dec 03, 2014, 08:38 pm by Void

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
for fk sake .-. ea will be never satisfied.
Im still waiting ea blessing to be removed

You play a mystic, get out.

In any case.

You talk about it as if it is some huge game-breaking boost. It shouldn't even be considered a boost...

Either way, +1.

Offline Luka

• Characters: Luka
+1 for the another dex tome

infernchidhu

In any case.
Im not sure what your comment means, but if we look at mass pk, yes archers prolly dont need a buff, but in mass pk with good AA, a few skills missing dont matter, the accuracy boost mainly helps them in 1v1, also if you think archers dont need boost in 1v1s your either inactive or high. Or make demon stunning arrow 100% accuracy that works for me too, its just stupid how the 1 stun i have misses on a class which hardly has any dex, i know its a really small chance for that to happen, but somehow it happens a lot...Just to put it in comparison, its not gonna do much, its almost like the 15% rpd stat which mages got on their rank 8 set bonus, its extremely mild.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Wow what a great idea!!
Then id like to have more  crit as optiion on my mag tome instead of the channeling cause really  for a psy channeling is just useless.
Also id like the option of -6% mag dmg taken on the vit tome instead of phys dmg cause you know seems more usefull for most heavy classes.
And why dont we just make it 100 dex/str/mag/vit while we are at it anyhow?

*Irony off*

Do you get my point..?

infernchidhu

Wow what a great idea!!
Then id like to have more  crit as optiion on my mag tome instead of the channeling cause really  for a psy channeling is just useless.
Also id like the option of -6% mag dmg taken on the vit tome instead of phys dmg cause you know seems more usefull for most heavy classes.
And why dont we just make it 100 dex/str/mag/vit while we are at it anyhow?

*Irony off*

Do you get my point..?
Not really. I see someone who iv'e hardly seen pvp, fussing over something that would hardly affect them in anyway, don't tell me you depend on my stun missing on your psychic or w/e, I am asking for accuracy, not extra damage or defense, i have 1k+ dex me asking for accuracy is nothing...