Epic Perfect World

Simplify early game.

Offline Droopeh

If possible, please add an npc that explains the basics of the game...

War avatar
HDD
Morai
Primal
FSP
TT
NW
Factions
Lvl 100 & 79 skills

I've had some new people join in over the years and explaining EVERYTHING to them was fun but kinda hard... I know they could just look it up, but an in game npc with a more "practical" explanation (i.e instead of a quaint and curious amount of forgotten lore... just say "Morai is an Area which hosts a weekly event, provides you with access to reputation and special skills and can be accessed at ______. The skills you can get can be acquired by doing ________, select a class to see which skill you can get and a brief description of it") It would help out the newbies a TON.
:3c

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Can make it work soon, just some major revamp for beginner area in Spire of Awakening.

ty aga and team excited to see when this is implemented in future would definitely be great for new players and new alts

and ty feo for the thread was thinking of same for sometime but was busy doing bq and bh on alts and didn't think of suggesting here ^^

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

happy gaming have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This should happen.
I'm basically 40

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline Marie

• Inactive.
  • Characters: Marie
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 Such a great idea!

Thanks Leonora for beautiful art. ♥

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
+1 this is very useful especially for new players that don't know any shit on the game
There's guide yes but the map itself where you TP will differently confuse them where to go
I had a friend who tried PW, He quit so fast cause he's confuse, trying to figure it out
meh but he gave up and told me the game bored him cause he doesn't know where is this and tht

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
As another suggestion upon this one, would it be ok to change the spawn area of the blue portal at the end? Instead of middle archosaur, but to 1k streams near illusion stone. All the trainer npcs r there. mount npc, forges, etc. Prolly a khoan survivor placed next to the martial arts master would be nice.
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2014, 09:05 am by Rancorous a.k.a Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
As another suggestion upon this one, would it be ok to change the spawn area of the blue portal at the end? Instead of middle archosaur, but to 1k streams near illusion stone. All the trainer npcs r there. mount npc, forges, etc. Prolly a khoan survivor placed next to the martial arts master would be nice.
You dont need to go to the portal at the end anymore. You hit 110 at Spire. You can just buy tele stones from GG there or use the teleporter.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I made a new test char yesterday. It was even easier than I expected. I ported in town in no time. This is indeed a very good change

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B