Epic Perfect World

Epic Meme Gallery

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
tell me why u got a dog on u
LMFAO SGQOABQKEIDOS
:normal-49:

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
Everyone be like

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline laala123

• xLaala barbie patrícia
  • transex formada
  • Characters: Laala and xLaala
  • Faction: Rivals
AMEIII HAHAHAHA

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
What classes dance is that

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
What classes dance is that
It was my attempt to adapt a animation that was compatible for a npc model to a incompatible bone set aka a player bone set, but due to the lack of tools to work with bones currently its been put on a hault.

Was able to make the animation link to the bones but there was no way to adapt en masse the quaternations in the .stck file to the new bones.

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht

LOOOOOOOOOL im pretty sure I've been used more by people than a mailbox in epw

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
LOOOOOOOOOL im pretty sure I've been used more by people than a mailbox in epw
LOL aw  :tiger-26:

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie
tinkiewinky best ?

No po is the best

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Love this new genie skill, ty Burdette

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
When the event goes just right

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

professional artwork

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Draw me idol

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
professional artwork
thanks! It wasn't fully drawn by me since I used this template and made it look like my ep :normal-37:

Draw me idol
don't draw noobs sry
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2018, 07:56 am by Mana