Epic Perfect World

Recent Veno Nerf.

I would like to personally thank everyone for the recent Nerfs to Venomancers, I plan to find you all and annoy the sh*t out of you with my pet stuns and purge just because I greatly enjoy being annoying... :tiger-47:

note: I'm not actually mad, just a little miffed that I won't get to watch scrub sins 1 2 3 themselves as fast on my bramble in NS if the bramble reflect is reduced. Thank you for hampering one of my favorite sources of entertainment you party poopers.

And yes, that was me in Vookie's APS video, if you're someone that didn't already figure it out - the entire death by reflect part was actually planned by Vookie. :tiger-2:

Last Edit: Dec 01, 2014, 02:17 am by Stiles
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

And yes, that was me in Vookie's APS video, if you're someone that didn't already figure it out - the entire death by reflect part was actually planned by Vookie. :tiger-2:

As if anyone didn't already know that. >.>
As if anyone didn't already know that. >.>

You would be surprised. People have actually asked me...

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

note: I'm not actually mad, just a little miffed that I won't get to watch scrub sins 1 2 3 themselves as fast on my bramble in NS. Thank you for hampering one of my favorite sources of entertainment you party poopers.

You actually said what I wanted to say in a much nicer way and with zero swearing.   Thanks for being in my head. ;)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
You would be surprised. People have actually asked me...

LOL, wow okai lmao.
You actually said what I wanted to say in a much nicer way and with zero swearing.   Thanks for being in my head. ;)

No problem, I tried really hard not to swear as much as I do irl. It was very difficult. :police:

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I don't actually see why you guys have to keep posting threads about nerfs since we all know that agatio wont change anything else that already have been changed. Also, i believe that you guys are starting to make random drama because of nothing... If you're good you'll be able to play without the reflect, since what matters at all on that buff is the damage reduction and not how much damage it reflects by itself...

Offline Jaxon

I don't actually see why you guys have to keep posting threads about nerfs since we all know that agatio wont change anything else that already have been changed. Also, i believe that you guys are starting to make random drama because of nothing... If you're good you'll be able to play without the reflect, since what matters at all on that buff is the damage reduction and not how much damage it reflects by itself...

are you brain dead or just trying to be a smart asss? no one is asking to change it back

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The changes made by aga to skills or gears end up being actually good, being upset coz of it makes it just funny for people who dont care at all, ty.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

1. This was just a Public Service Announcement to let people know I intend on annoying them more than usual, I'm not trying to make random drama. Pls understand this is not a serious post.
2. Did you even read what I said about reflect and why it's disappointing LOL.

The changes made by aga to skills or gears end up being actually good, being upset coz of it makes it just funny for people who dont care at all, ty.

Siggy Credit ♥