I think you need a cold shower, i sense hostility  ;D
https://imgflip.com/i/eqfgj
no ddos bro..was joke
p.s. i didn't make this meme xd

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Are you saying that playing your sin, needs skill ?  :smiley:
playing any sin needs skill wanna try? ill give you best geared sin on server (my) try to kill any decent player or me on any class in 1v1 since you said thats where they are OP and not mass pk

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
https://imgflip.com/i/eqfgj
no ddos bro..was joke
p.s. i didn't make this meme xd
Bb net

infernchidhu

i agree mine too :))
Lets face it, a casual player might think you guys are skilled, but for veterans we can tell 3.33 aps with 95% crit rate isnt really a big usage of skill compare your gear switches with that of BeWitch, its nothing. He switches 6-7 peices of gear, you switch 3-5 and u do it with your mouse cursor, i dedicate f1-f8 for it. Trust me when i say that your skill level is what i had 4 years back.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
Lets face it, a casual player might think you guys are skilled, but for veterans we can tell 3.33 aps with 95% crit rate isnt really a big usage of skill compare your gear switches with that of BeWitch, its nothing. He switches 6-7 peices of gear, you switch 3-5 and u do it with your mouse cursor, i dedicate f1-f8 for it. Trust me when i say that your skill level is what i had 4 years back.
Then try if its that easy Mr "Veteran" or is veteran gameplay limited to 3spark ig, ad, elven's alacrity?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Then try if its that easy Mr "Veteran" or is veteran gameplay limited to 3spark ig, ad, elven's alacrity?
bro he change subject now reject my offer...

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
aizox getting schooled :normal-2: :normal-13: learn to ig bro..

infernchidhu

playing any sin needs skill wanna try? ill give you best geared sin on server (my) try to kill any decent player or me on any class in 1v1 since you said thats where they are OP and not mass pk
Hey, i don't want to put you down, but your class doesn't need any skill, iv'e never played a sin in pvp before, so i might need a few months to understand which slots i need to put skills in or w/e, but i can assure you that your not good at sin because of your "skill" its gear. Apart from this a good comparison would be when you played BM on storm, you resorted to cheap dual fairy tactics and still lost almost all equal numbered pvp, I feel that if you lose with such a huge advantage, you should be clearly aware of the fact that your class needs no skill.  :smiley:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Hey, i don't want to put you down, but your class doesn't need any skill, iv'e never played a sin in pvp before, so i might need a few months to understand which slots i need to put skills in or w/e, but i can assure you that your not good at sin because of your "skill" its gear. Apart from this a good comparison would be when you played BM on storm, you resorted to cheap dual fairy tactics and still lost almost all equal numbered pvp, I feel that if you lose with such a huge advantage, you should be clearly aware of the fact that your class needs no skill.  :smiley:
i am best sin best mg best ea best wr i can beat you on any of those classes you can always use ****pw as your excuse and reject challenge but ye since sin takes 0 skill to paly should take u 15min to learn.. ;). And also do not call sin my main class since my main classes are wr and ea.

infernchidhu

Its kinda sad how you havnt learnt anything even after dying to me several times, but yea don't think that i am personally targetting you, i just used you as an example for a geared sin which needs no skill. Cheers

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
there were 3 dual fairies in xpendable, 50 in future, they did it for fun, no matter how hard u try on forum ur still 0 worth in game

infernchidhu

i am best sin best mg best ea best wr i can beat you on any of those classes you can always use ****pw as your excuse and reject challenge but ye since sin takes 0 skill to paly should take u 15min to learn.. ;). And also do not call sin my main class since my main classes are wr and ea.
Sorry to break it to you maxy, but your wr and ea, impact is nothing compared to that of your sin, i guess it has something to do with sins being low skill requisite class.  :smiley:

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
Its kinda sad how you havnt learnt anything even after dying to me several times, but yea don't think that i am personally targetting you, i just used you as an example for a geared sin which needs no skill. Cheers
This is why we never see you 1vs1 then and also why you reject me and maxy's offer  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13:

infernchidhu

This is why we never see you 1vs1 then and also why you reject me and maxy's offer  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13:
Typical 1v1 needs skill type player, i didn't reject any offers, i just said i need time to get used to it, i guess reading isn't your forte.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Sorry to break it to you maxy, but your wr and ea, impact is nothing compared to that of your sin, i guess it has something to do with sins being low skill requisite class.  :smiley:
how come i beat any sin with my wr or ea and my ea is god of all mass pk wat is soochi 3 spark stun with radiate in squad trying to kill pedja =) maybe you should consider learning more about your class before crying about others