Epic Perfect World

Any balancing in future?

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Funny gm want to nerf veno ref cuz of me i apologize all venos cuz sins aint skilled class and cant win ewents cuz aps monkeys (yea its rude but np maybe someday sins gonna learn how to play) when nerf for mystics and damage of sins? when remove archer chan blees? and when clerics lost phy reduce in gear cuz roomie too op for sins?
funny how you say playing sin doesn't require skill yet you're a veno and just abuse your class. ??? The nerf for venos is barely anything but it seems like it's too much for you because you rely so much on your reflect and pet

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
funny how you say playing sin doesn't require skill yet you're a veno and just abuse your class. ??? The nerf for venos is barely anything but it seems like it's too much for you because you rely so much on your reflect and pet
I agree the nerf is barely anything and only applies for events anyway(for the reflect part). So now you want to nerf all the classes you have issues with such as mystic sin and ep well then..

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Not all venos rely so much on the reflect, even tho they should, like me.
I always forget the reflect works where the events are held so yea.

Insanity

Funny gm want to nerf veno ref cuz of me i apologize all venos cuz sins aint skilled class and cant win ewents cuz aps monkeys (yea its rude but np maybe someday sins gonna learn how to play) when nerf for mystics and damage of sins? when remove archer chan blees? and when clerics lost phy reduce in gear cuz roomie too op for sins?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha xD another leizo

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

i actually think he was beeing somewhat sarcastic

and i dont see how using the skills you have is abusing your class.. or did i miss something?

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha xD another leizo

Incomming MonsterBewitch

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
It is as Feo said, everytime PW launches a class their goal is to make money.
How?
Simple, make the new classes OP in relation to the existing ones, gears have better stats to compensate and the skills are better in details.
In the end those who can waste cash will do it and thus help PW achieve their goal.

Frankly, it's sickening. I wish I could transfer my 'official' account off that POS server and bring it here.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

infernchidhu

Hey, veno's did need a nerf, but don't tell me sins need skill, i see all these videos of Maxy and Aizox, i can tell that the class needs absolutely no skill at all, just from clicks per second compared to what i use on my EA. I guess CoTD sins before Elimination was pretty hard, but i'd still say that every other class needs more skill to play than sin. Personally, nerfs are not meant for classes which are easy to play, nerfs are meant for classes which are OPd in more than 1 aspect, sins suck in mass pk and lack range, so sins are fine for me.

infernchidhu

I agree the nerf is barely anything and only applies for events anyway(for the reflect part). So now you want to nerf all the classes you have issues with such as mystic sin and ep well then..
I feel similar tbh, i understand the first nerf. The second nerf makes no sense to me, by reducing reflect values, your effectively buffing sins and barbs, which makes no sense to me what so ever. I feel that the nerfs should make archer/wizard/ BM/psy/seeker have easier exchanges with venos, not sins, idk.

Insanity

Hey, veno's did need a nerf, but don't tell me sins need skill, i see all these videos of Maxy and Aizox, i can tell that the class needs absolutely no skill at all, just from clicks per second compared to what i use on my EA. I guess CoTD sins before Elimination was pretty hard, but i'd still say that every other class needs more skill to play than sin. Personally, nerfs are not meant for classes which are easy to play, nerfs are meant for classes which are OPd in more than 1 aspect, sins suck in mass pk and lack range, so sins are fine for me.
http://prntscr.com/5c2u8g
sorry don't have ig just imagine the sutra is ig c:

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
do you want my sin to try ;)

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
i agree mine too :))

infernchidhu

I think you need a cold shower, i sense hostility  ;D

infernchidhu

Are you saying that playing your sin, needs skill ?3.33 aps to gear switch 3-4 peices to def set, with 3-4 possible weapon switches  :smiley: