No
16 (36.4%)
Yes
28 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: Dec 09, 2014, 03:11 pm

A new, larger NS map

scatterer3

What do you guys think about a larger NS map, more badass looking and with more farming spots, and more "souls" of course :police:.
I do not know if the Dev can implement it, but let's see other opinions. I like the current NS though.

Attach your reason below ^-^ and avoid drama or "smartass" posts >:(.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
idk why the first two choices are there for me

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Suggestion es ok. +1

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
even tho i've never been in NS i can see alot of players hang out there and constantly frequent it i'll go with +1

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
idk if ns is old tbh if we can get some how 1 of the trials instance to make it work like ns would be so damm sexy

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
Could be yes and no.....cause big map = more place to farm, but that mean there will sh1t load of pker coming to ns and killing the farmer for their ec....

Offline sakurabak

Yes for bigger map. Finally crystals drop enough coins to have fruitful farming (finally not having to do bhs on multiple alts or sitting in some cave). Unfortunately, there is a lot of annoying pk at ns and people like Jawad that spends 10 hours every day on farming farmers (to get more drops ).
I would like to see easier farming, easier r8 recrafting, maybe some new gears? it is all getting old...

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I'm okay with how it is now, but I don't see how a bigger map would hurt either.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Yes for bigger map. Finally crystals drop enough coins to have fruitful farming (finally not having to do bhs on multiple alts or sitting in some cave). Unfortunately, there is a lot of annoying pk at ns and people like Jawad that spends 10 hours every day on farming farmers (to get more drops ).
I would like to see easier farming, easier r8 recrafting, maybe some new gears? it is all getting old...

so ? for 1 reason is a PVP instance if you don't want to get gill port back when you get 20 30 ec and come again or go tt...

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
xDD i am fine whit this map but a other bigger place whut be fine.

if it also Spwan,s a little more Crystal.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I'm fine with the way it is now, but i don't see how it would hurt to make it bigger.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
butthurt :)))))

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
No and agan  no NS is  is  HOME  god dammit :D
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Zilara

I think it's fine as it is. NS used to be really fun in the past, the PK was great. I dunno why some PKers don't want to go there anymore, maybe they feel bad for the farmers, or maybe they don't want to enter an instance they consider to be made for farmers. And then, the smaller the instance, the bigger the chance some small PK/GvG happens.