Epic Perfect World

Scammers

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 >:( hi all

just a lil Warning there are again Scammer on the lose in the server, whit leaders name or 1 off your members name, plss be aware and dont give them ure acc info or whatever
just SS it and send to gm's.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
omg....where u all come from.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Thanks for the warning although those who don't get easily fooled don't need a warning. And those who do.. well, you can warn them thousand times, they'll still manage to get scammed

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
Thanks for the warning although those who don't get easily fooled don't need a warning. And those who do.. well, you can warn them thousand times, they'll still manage to get scammed
ik well my fac members didnt belive it, but its just an general Warning

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Yeah this thing has been going on for some time already.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=11437.0

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
They seem to come in waves.  Can go months without having someone do this and then boom.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
How is this any surprising? As long as it's an online game, there will always be scammers.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
its not even scam
Just the ones that fall for it are retarted :police:

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Hey guys, I'm just here to say that I'm offering to use my gold hack to get anyone unlimited gold for just 500 EC. Just PM me your username and password and I'll put my program to work for you! This is not a joke, no fooling!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Hey guys, I'm just here to say that I'm offering to use my gold hack to get anyone unlimited gold for just 500 EC. Just PM me your username and password and I'll put my program to work for you! This is not a joke, no fooling!

I hope you get banned LMAO
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

+1 exactly