Epic Perfect World

Guilds War!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I like the suggestion but the Objective part is terrible. Why force guilds to capture or anything if can just fight untill all players are dead like best of 3 or 5. Rules should be stealth 8 sec, all pills/chocolates allowed, ALL fighters must be from SAME guild, 2-3 same classes, No ressing, No EP res, everything else allowed.
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2014, 08:28 am by Maxy

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I like the suggestion but the Objective part is terrible. Why force guilds to capture or anything if can just fight untill all players are dead like best of 3 or 5.
Still working on that part. '-'.
Honestly I'd prefer the squad with most deaths lose. But not sure there's a way deaths to be counted without making GMs check everyone who dies and make em go crazy or ask players and they might lie.

Anyways until that part there are other stuff to decide, like place, rules, reward, time...

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Still working on that part. '-'.
Honestly I'd prefer the squad with most deaths lose. But not sure there's a way deaths to be counted without making GMs check everyone who dies and make em go crazy or ask players and they might lie.

Anyways until that part there are other stuff to decide, like place, rules, reward, time...
there's nothing easier when you are dead you are teleported out best of 5 team with most wins is champion =)

Offline Bareback

I would love this to be hosted as a normal pvp event as there are other events with objectives and some builds and squad setups can be ridiculously hard to kill which kind of kills the purpose of the event as you are bound to run after one player for the entire duration of the event.

Offline Elena

I would love this to be hosted as a normal pvp event as there are other events with objectives and some builds and squad setups can be ridiculously hard to kill which kind of kills the purpose of the event as you are bound to run after one player for the entire duration of the event.
And hosted as normal pvp event would end where?  :rolleyes:
First time people would try and then get bored of it, it has to be smth not so... the same as we had until now.
It's just gonna be a 10v10 and we already have 1v1 2v2 3v3 6v6... no reason to bother with it that way.

You can't go with a EA sq to this event, if the opponent is a wr or wb sq what u do? You get fcked in the butt and QQ.
You need a proper squad with wr, wb, ep, wf, mystic bla bla. If the squad leader is that kind of idiot going for only 1 person whole time (I wanna keep the time limit) then his squad gonna get killed and they wouldn't get any kill, insta lose.
there's nothing easier when you are dead you are teleported out best of 5 team with most wins is champion =)
Well yea but wanted something similar to NW maps, you know after 5 deaths you out. So it would still be a kind of mass pk but not really...

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
And hosted as normal pvp event would end where?  :rolleyes:
First time people would try and then get bored of it, it has to be smth not so... the same as we had until now.
It's just gonna be a 10v10 and we already have 1v1 2v2 3v3 6v6... no reason to bother with it that way.

You can't go with a EA sq to this event, if the opponent is a wr or wb sq what u do? You get fcked in the butt and QQ.
You need a proper squad with wr, wb, ep, wf, mystic bla bla. If the squad leader is that kind of idiot going for only 1 person whole time (I wanna keep the time limit) then his squad gonna get killed and they wouldn't get any kill, insta lose.
Well yea but wanted something similar to NW maps, you know after 5 deaths you out. So it would still be a kind of mass pk but not really...
Why make a NW map system when you have arena 1 death = out, when whole team dies its teleported out easy to know who won. Also adding objective part will just add 1 conbag wb with 10 eps like Keep Away, Capture The Flag and that is not fun

Zirkon

Like this idea, it will bring some excitement to the game +1

And its true that we dont have a 10vs10 event which i highly think should be implemented through this suggestion or by something else

Offline Zedge

• Beginner
This sounds kinda interesting suggestion. And there might really be factions interested that doesnt pk that much. Point and kill count and all. There is system that works kinda close same way in NW. But I dont know could it be used like this way and how hard it would be make like it. NW has 5 resses and then ported out when those are used (could be raised maybe too?) and it counts your kills anyway but I'm not sure does it matter if other faction is able to kill all from other faction out. Ofc there has to be safe ressing spot so there wont come spawnpoint killing.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
BadGood Idea.

+1 hue

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Elena

Why make a NW map system when you have arena 1 death = out, when whole team dies its teleported out easy to know who won. Also adding objective part will just add 1 conbag wb with 10 eps like Keep Away, Capture The Flag and that is not fun
Could use Capture the Flag NW map but w.o capturing flag.
If everyone gets out after first death it would end in 2 mins lol
Should be like a small pk with time limit or close to that...

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Could use Capture the Flag NW map but w.o capturing flag.
If everyone gets out after first death it would end in 2 mins lol
Should be like a small pk with time limit or close to that...

how about a birdge map with out towers o.o

Offline Elena

how about a birdge map with out towers o.o
Or all 3 maps without the flag, crystals and towers. o.o

Offline Elena

Bump. :-[
More opinions/changing suggestions etc.