Epic Perfect World

Guilds War!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
We all know all guilds want a fair same number 10v10 or a mass pk no matter if there are 10 or 100.
There used to be House of War which wasn't held anymore because of timezone problems, we can talk here and find a good time for this event.
We also all know (at least me) that making a 10v10 without being an event and organized won't end good or might not happen because reasons. So here's my idea!
Important to read before reading my suggestion:
I want a new kind of event, different from the "normal system" we use now (like 1v1, 3v3, 6v6). I want all guilds to have a chance to fight to each of em. Something like what Nation Wars it, all 4 nations can fight between em if they aren't blocked.
Each guild would have for example 2 squads and only 4 guilds can participate. I don't know for sure if it can be made but: each squad of 1 guild gets teleported in a random map. Each map allows only 20 people so it would be a 10v10. Each map have a 10 or 15 mins timing to do smth (could be capture the flag, or crystals or just how many people from a guild died, the one with most deads lose). Each squad has to fight at least 1 time vs one squad of each enemy guild.
For example:
Guild A, Guild B, Guild C and Guild D
Guild A's squad would have to fight at least one time vs 1 squad of Guild B, Guild C and Guild D. The 2 squads of Guild A wouldn't fight between em.
Each win has 2 points. Draw has 1 point for each guild. Lose is a -1 for the guild.
About the total numbers of fights I'm not really sure, maybe 3 times? Also I think it might be hard but all fights or at least half of em be in same time so event wouldn't last for 12345678765432 hours.
Like one squad from each guild gets teleported, they fight all other 3 guilds and then the other squad does the same.
In the end the guild with most points wins.
Since it would end up being a kinda big event and would need more than just 2 GMs to be hosted maybe once a month or max twice a month is ok to be held so everyone would have time to prepare and make squads and bla bla.
Since it takes a while and also if its once a moth the reward shouldn't be smth way too much like 50k ec, no way.
But neither just 200ec for each, thought this is up to GMs and how they want.
I know it might be hard to implement and also needs a lot of work since this is just a main idea and a lot of things need to be test and also a location to be found so maybe in 2015 we can host it LOL

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Good suggestion +1 I would like to 10v10 every guild  :police:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1.
Doesn't affect directly the PK , and it's still another active "event" , per say.
So why not right
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1 good suggestion

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
+1. It's a great idea tbh but, there was an event like this one in the past which was hosted by WatchTower (House of Wars) and due to the lack of guilds interested in it, the event was only hosted twice, and the guilds which took part in it were the same both times (NH + Sync). But since there's more pvp oriented guilds nowadays it could work. As I said, it's a plus from me.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
+1 nice suggestion..

but would like to share an idea here (accept if good ignore if not ty)

let the 4 nations point not be compulsory would be interesting even if 2 participants come.. helps minor fun pk guilds / off time guilds that presently miss TW etc.,

also this can be similar to Guild DS event but instead of 2 weeks frequency..
the time can be decided by GMs how frequent a guild can be allowed to participate in this event and
thus the leaders of 2 or more guilds who are qualified can decide and coordinate between them, as well with GMs and schedule appropriately so the event can actually be exercised with all guilds from time to time..

This way all guilds can have fair chance instead of regular OP guilds participating again and again.. after all epic is for all and not select few.. normal events works for at least some randoms get to participate with others but if its guild vs guild let all guilds get a fair chance no matter how strong or weak they are..

forgive me for my poor sentence formations, if i misunderstood something on original topic or if my idea is bad ( in this case kindly pm me my mistake so i too can learn from it)

thank you for a nice suggestion happy gaming have a nice time friends :)
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2014, 01:41 am by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Marie

• Inactive.
  • Characters: Marie
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 I think it's a great idea and you explained it perfectly!
Hope it can be made :)

Thanks Leonora for beautiful art. ♥

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Sounds like a good idea.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
My head hurts just thinking about trying to organise this
but I do really like the idea of having structured guild events.
Perhaps this is something that could be stretched over a week.
With proper organisation and cooperation from players and GMs.

So am I correct in assuming the draw would look something like:

Guild A1 vs Guild B1
Guild A1 vs Guild C1
Guild A1 vs Guild D1
Guild B1 vs Guild C1
Guild B1 vs Guild D1
Guild C1 vs Guild D1

Then the same for the 2nd teams of the guilds?
Does each team need to fight BOTH squads of an enemy guild?
Or have I misunderstood?

If this is the case, perhaps this is something that needs to be spread over a few days or week?
Have a certain number of fights per day.
Just wondering as it will be at least 12 fights with 80 people.
Might be easier to spread it out a little, not sure.
Else people will be waiting around for a while,
might be a bit much to ask to be online for so long.

Personally, rather than 2 teams from 4 guilds, I'd like to see it open to more guilds.
But that would be a matter of numbers and organisation.

As for timezones, this is gonna take a bit of maneuvering but sometime after 12pm servertime I think,
is when you are going to get the most people on, both GMs and players.

----------------------------

All in all, I really like the idea of a large scale, structured, points based, PVP event.
I'm not a big lover of hosting ordinary PVP events like 1v1 playoffs or 2v2, 3v3 etc.
But I do like properly organised and structured events like CTF or Keep Away and such,
so this would be a nice addition.
Would just take quite a bit of planning and trialing.
With the silly season rolling around, we might not see this implemented until the new year,
but we can certainly start organising and potentially trialing if the other GMs like the idea.
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2014, 03:11 am by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms

Or have I misunderstood?
I think Ely meant the 2nd squad fights the 2nd squad of the guilds only, not the 1st squads.
Guild A2 vs Guild B2
Guild A2 vs Guild C2
Guild A2 vs Guild D2
Guild B2 vs Guild C2
Guild B2 vs Guild D2
Guild C2 vs Guild D2
Or so I think she meant.

Anyhow, I like the idea, so +1. But since I can almost never do NW/TW due to the timezone issue, I hope this happens in my timezone so I can take part. xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
My head hurts just thinking about trying to organise this
but I do really like the idea of having structured guild events.
Perhaps this is something that could be stretched over a week.
With proper organisation and cooperation from players and GMs.

So am I correct in assuming the draw would look something like:

Guild A1 vs Guild B1
Guild A1 vs Guild C1
Guild A1 vs Guild D1
Guild B1 vs Guild C1
Guild B1 vs Guild D1
Guild C1 vs Guild D1

Or have I misunderstood?

If this is the case, perhaps this is something that needs to be spread over a few days or week?
Have a certain number of fights per day.
Just wondering as it will be at least 12 fights with 80 people.
Might be easier to spread it out a little, not sure.
Else people will be waiting around for a while,
might be a bit much to ask to be online for so long.

Personally, rather than 2 teams from 4 guilds, I'd like to see it open to more guilds.
But that would be a matter of numbers and organisation.

As for timezones, this is gonna take a bit of maneuvering but sometime after 12pm servertime I think,
is when you are going to get the most people on, both GMs and players.

----------------------------

All in all, I really like the idea of a large scale, structured, points based, PVP event.
I'm not a big lover of hosting ordinary PVP events like 1v1 playoffs or 2v2, 3v3 etc.
But I do like properly organised and structured events like CTF or Keep Away and such,
so this would be a nice addition.
Would just take quite a bit of planning and trialing.
With the silly season rolling around, we might not see this implemented until the new year,
but we can certainly start organising and potentially trialing if the other GMs like the idea.

Sounds like a really fun event to do. It would need some details tweaked, some time to do rules/organize/etc but I think it'd be fun to do. :) Great idea. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Bea <3

• Characters: Calmness
  • Faction: Family
+1 This would be fun  :tiger-4:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Ok I have to admit I'm surprised so many people like my idea. XD

@eon:
The thing about my event is that one guild can fight all the participating guilds so it wouldn't be just a normal 10v10.
I don't want it to be a 2 guilds only because of more reasons but mostly this: the reward will be prolly a lot higher than most event we have since it takes a while. So no, just for 2 guilds wouldnt be ok, from my point of view ofc. If GMs what up to them.

@Mitteenz
I know about House of War and I really wanted to participate and got kinda sad when it wasnt held anymore. About guilds, there are a lot more now that could come: Outcats, Artifex, Warning, Ducks, all the pinoy guilds and so on.
Would be nice to see smaller guilds participating if they have the required numbers, would give em a chance to "PK" without getting killed by all guilds at once lol.

@Melody
First I was thinking both squads fight all but then if fights have a 15min time limit it would take way too much.
Yea maybe it could be made in more days so we could have more fights but I was thinking that if only first squad fights only first ones each squad would be rdy, they get randomly teleported in a map and they wouldn't know who they fight until they see the opponent.

Anyway it's just an idea now, would be nice more people's opinions also GMs would need to work on rules and organize it also fix a reward that isnt way too much but neither too low or people might not be so interested anymore (smaller guilds). And doubt it can be made this year but this way we have enough time to organize it and change it a bit.