Epic Perfect World

Warning vs Ga (second tw)

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Im always late with uploading stuff... After our first tw vs Ga we realized that its going to be again way outnumbered fight, thats why we decided to focus only on defense - didnt even make cata squads (we were defending), but well.. check it by yourself if you are curious.

Enjoy

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Lol we had the same on from what I say before tw , counting spies and some that couldn't get in but whatever makes you feel more happy  ;)

ida drop it, you know arguing bout this kinda stuff is pointless.

first part of the video was nice, didnt finish watching it cause the 2. song rly annoyed me but well we cant all have the same taste in music - would be boring if we did :P

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
ida drop it, you know arguing bout this kinda stuff is pointless.

first part of the video was nice, didnt finish watching it cause the 2. song rly annoyed me but well we cant all have the same taste in music - would be boring if we did :P

Arguing about anything in this game is pointless especialy if its about something like tw or pk coming from 2 different sides.

Yeap music taste is subjective but its good that you found something that you like even if its half part :)

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
look more fun in atk side GOOD video
Last Edit: Nov 28, 2014, 03:51 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
GodsArmy getting easied xd good video harpist

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
look more fun in atk side GOOD video

Dont event think about it xD

GodsArmy getting easied xd good video harpist

Ty

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
nice video, and once more soon as possible herp

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
nice video first song gave me cancer so i moved forward abit but second was op i watched all the rest! :police:

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
I miss you guys in warning nice TW harp <3 was gooder vider  :P

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Think I gave luck when I chose you all to win :x

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked