Epic Perfect World

Demonic Weapon Token Suggestion

Offline Sai

So from all the events i have ever gone to, iv only ever got demonic weapon tokens.  So i was going to suggest maybe that if you could add a FORGE that is specific for trading demonic weapon tokens into ARMOR/Accessor or even trade them for things like mystical elixirs stuff that is basic but to kind of get rid of the flood of weapon tokens.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
+1 to this..
  or maybe not converting them to armor tokens cause that would kinda kill any market for buying those but i like the idea of converting to elixirs or pots.. i have like 40 weapon tokens in my bank and have absolutely no need for them except to give the random noob.. so the option to convert them into something else would be pretty appealing.:tiger-42:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Zilara

It'd also be nice if we could trade them for EC.

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
+1 from me. Any GM replies?
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 for the Elixer part.

Offline DesolateX

• DesolateX
  • The Abandoned
  • Characters: BarbarianDX
  • Faction: Synopsis
So from all the events i have ever gone to, iv only ever got demonic weapon tokens.  So i was going to suggest maybe that if you could add a FORGE that is specific for trading demonic weapon tokens into ARMOR/Accessor or even trade them for things like mystical elixirs stuff that is basic but to kind of get rid of the flood of weapon tokens.

+1 for trading it to some stuff (except armor/accessory).

It'd also be nice if we could trade them for EC.

No...just no...
+1 I have like 10 of these wasting space in my bank. If people don't want the Weapon Tokens traded to other items perhaps events could be modified to drop Armor and Accessory tokens alongside the Weapon Tokens, perhaps having a lower drop chance though.
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Changing into other tokens would be nice. (perhaps allow trading them into the token thingies for lower level gear too?)

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Great idea would be nice to exchange them for elixir or lower lvl gears. Would make them more useful. +1

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
I totally agree on this, except the part where you trade it for ECs. That's a little bit extreme, since you can obtain the tokens by other ways, easier ways, other than with ECs. Anyway, I also have a bunch of tokens in my bank and "getting rid" of them would actually be very useful, so I'm all up for this.
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.