Epic Perfect World

Gear

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
ATM i only have dragon LA. I wanted to make Nirvana LA to be able to lvl my archer, now i see i need lvl 140gear to make it... but for that i need lvl 130gear...

Look i dont have time to farm like 15hours a day to make the 130gear and 140gear just to be able to make the nirvana gear?. Isnt there a faster way? Or cant Aga remove the need of previous lvl'd gear to make next lvl gear?

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
ATM i only have dragon LA. I wanted to make Nirvana LA to be able to lvl my archer, now i see i need lvl 140gear to make it... but for that i need lvl 130gear...

Look i dont have time to farm like 15hours a day to make the 130gear and 140gear just to be able to make the nirvana gear?. Isnt there a faster way? Or cant Aga remove the need of previous lvl'd gear to make next lvl gear?

easier way : buy it if u r that lazy < because 130 + 140 takes less than 1 hour and half

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
easier way : buy it if u r that lazy < because 130 + 140 takes less than 1 hour and half
Actually, 130 gear takes about 1.5 hour, and 2-3 FC runs are additional 2-3 hours.
The longest part is farming Nirvana Palace.

Add also some (variable) time to find FC and Nirvy opener. (Or make alt to squad to open it.)
But all together can't be longer than 6-7 hours, or slightly more depending on your class.

I vote, and lvl from 140 to 150 using Demonic.
At lvl 145 I buy Championship Scroll(s) and make G18 weapon(s).
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Actually, 130 gear takes about 1.5 hour, and 2-3 FC runs are additional 2-3 hours.

Add also some (variable) time to find FC and Nirvy opener. (Or make alt to squad to open it.)
But all together can't be longer than 6-7 hours, or slightly more depending on your class.

i'm doing the fc part now *sigh

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal

Really..? I've tested farming 130 gear on every class (lvl 130) except for mystics, and have been successful in farming it, max time was an hour on my veno. Melee classes took about 30 minutes to farm it. For 140 gear just make a sin and stealth to the bosses, run should only take about 20 minutes and you only need two of them to get enough mats for a full set
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Really..? I've tested farming 130 gear on every class (lvl 130) except for mystics, and have been successful in farming it, max time was an hour on my veno. Melee classes took about 30 minutes to farm it. For 140 gear just make a sin and stealth to the bosses, run should only take about 20 minutes and you only need two of them to get enough mats for a full set

Working on it ^^