Epic Perfect World

EC Stacks.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Can EC stacks be increased from 9999 to 50000 ?
There are some idiots trying to offer 11kec and giving 999ec + 1001ec.

Well sometimes if you offer 999 it will look like 9999(depending on your computer)

Here's a screenie of a scammer traded me recently..

If you cant see it go to my photobucket and press the zoom button :) http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/austine_tolentino/media/2014-11-2612-51-43_zpsfc141436.png.html?o=0

Everyone's safety comes first! ^-^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Banned for 2 weeks.

And yes, can change the stack amount, but on the other hand, the more digits are there, the easier person can be tricked.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Whats diferent from 9999 to 50000 ? instead of 9's peple would scam with 0's, or any other number.
People need to pay attention to trades, thats the only solution.
I guess it wouldn't help with scamming really, but for those people that have OCD or full bank slots etc it could be handy. I don't really see the benefit of putting in effort to implement it though.
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Whats diferent from 9999 to 50000 ? instead of 9's peple would scam with 0's, or any other number.
People need to pay attention to trades, thats the only solution.

if everyone knows that the stack is 50000, they can just give the exact amount like 11000ec. rather than 9999+1001ec. its more confusing that way though but yes its true it wont make a change but just a suggestion yknow.. people will get tricked sometimes.