Epic Perfect World

Secod vote captcha not working correctly

Offline cosmclord

Logged into the server to vote as I usually do. Vote on #1 was fine np. But the vote on #2 was no ok. Instead of the usually number I got a captcha was like the first. I thought that was weird. But as I clicked on the pictures I kept getting error message. You might want to look into this. May not be working correctly. Never had problems voting before. Very strange.

Morgan Chapman

manootsoo

Logged into the server to vote as I usually do. Vote on #1 was fine np. But the vote on #2 was no ok. Instead of the usually number I got a captcha was like the first. I thought that was weird. But as I clicked on the pictures I kept getting error message. You might want to look into this. May not be working correctly. Never had problems voting before. Very strange.

Morgan Chapman
not that i know much how it works or how to be fixed,but did you try to refresh the page and try voting again?
if it says error at the end when u click to sumbit the vote,you may still get the gold from voting.
in case you dont get any reply fast from someone who knows what is wrong or from gm or something,check ur gold before u do the next vote(sometimes it takes a while to get the gold tho).

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Morgan Chapman
You have to click on the image corresponding to what it asks for. Like, I just voted and it told me to click on the image of "Wild Animals", aka I had to click on the dolphin. If you're doing this right and still getting an error message, then it's something going on between you and the site and there's nothing EPW GMs can do about it since the site is a separate entity from EPW. s:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
You have to click on the image corresponding to what it asks for. Like, I just voted and it told me to click on the image of "Wild Animals", aka I had to click on the dolphin. If you're doing this right and still getting an error message, then it's something going on between you and the site and there's nothing EPW GMs can do about it since the site is a separate entity from EPW. s:

^^ this. We sadly do not control the voting sites so have no say as to the captchas that are being used
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Kia

A little offtopic but your textcolor is really hard to read.
Two little bits of info that may help anyone having voting issues:

• If you have already filled out the captcha, clicked vote and your browser presents 'Error: Could Not Open Socket' - simply refresh/go back page, you should be able to enter a new captcha and vote again if your previous attempt was unsuccessful. Note: You will NOT get double the gold.
  • If you are running AdBlock or something similar, try disabling it on these websites as they may actually block important elements of the page.
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥