Epic Perfect World

Ultimate Skills

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.

Incoming attacks include non damaging attacks, incoming DAMAGE is where suns work through

oh right... mixed em up><.... anyway here is the next one: (for barbarian)

Fluffy spiky tiger taking attention!

Barbarian
Mana: 1750
Channeling: 1.5 seconds
Cast: 1 second
Cooldown: 180seconds+ a death.
Weapon: Poleaxe, two hand axe, Hammer, two hand hammer

The ultimate tank of annoyance.
The barbarian takes every1s aim/attention and locks it at himself for 30 seconds. Can only be stopped by killing the barb.
Incoming damage is reduced by 85% and stacks with solid shield. Genie skills such as ToP, Expel, Absolute domain is enabled. Pills/chocolates/IG is not however.(this effect can't be debuffed) for 30sec, the barb is also stunned, sealed, freezed, occulted...  can't be purified or resisted(all effects/icons that stops actions+freeze). The barb reflects 1000% of damage taken to friendly targets nearby(aka 10% of a normal hit) and a 10% to randomly reflect incoming debuffs to anyone in 20m surrounding area. 10% chance to reflect every incoming attack back to the attacker, this attack deals 200% of the normal damage. 3% of doing reflecting damage equal to a zerk crit arma on an attacking player. If the barbarian is killed during FSTTA he will drop something in his inventory. He will also explode doing damage equal to all total incoming damage, every hit counts as 100% no matter of dmg dealt. This explosion will not affect the player contributing most to the killing(meaning he/she will get the drop!!!!)
Veno debuffs does not work. Bow/spear debuff % rate is reduced by 75%, and 50% that it is randomly cast on something else then the barb

The chance to attract everyones attention is 98-100% depending on the player and the hostile targets soulfource. 99% if the soulfource is equal.
Costs 3 sparks.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
While i got the strength I'll make the 6th one.

Infinite Blades of Hell

Blademaster
Mana:0
HP:15000
Channel: 0.1 second
Cast: 2 seconds
Weapon: something pointy(claws work, fists dont... hammers/magic instruments/bows dont work)
Cooldown: resets at death

Taking 15000health and drawing a contract the blademaster offers his soul and summons an infinite amount of blades/pointy stuffs that swarms around nearby hostile targets for 5minutes. Deals pure damage equaling to 1% of weapon damage and an additional 5000 damage (pure damage means it cant be reduced) This damage deals damage every 2 seconds until it gets purified(soulfource purification), chance of getting purified is 0-10% depending on soulfource. Every 10 seconds it will cause 1000000 bleed damage over 30sec (for an average la with 1 pdef acc/1 mdef acc this is 7.5k dmg every sec for 30sec. Yep i made that up:3)
Random debuffing depending on the weapons swarming around.
Most spears: Lightning freezer. (causes random pure lightning damage of 1-100000 damage every 10sec)
Most claws: Ouch, ouch!!! (annoying random damage of 1-1000 every second, many claws poking out your eyes)
Most daggers: slashed! (random pdef debuff+5k pure dmg every 10sec)
Most swords: YOU GOT Cut! (either 2k bleed tick every 2sec or instant kill, you got your neck severed)
Blade of Eternal Hell (1% chance of happening): You will be instant killed every 10-60sec, cant be purified. You will be instant resed and it will keep killing you for 5min (kill->res) Going afk results in drops of equipment. Force exiting game only increases time left by 1sec for every minute logged out.

LETS MAKE BM OP FOR ONCE! SCREW BALANCED BM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am sick & tired atm... Psy & Assasin is coming 2morrow i think
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3