Epic Perfect World

Ultimate Skills

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
Just some skills I thought would be a cool addition to PW. I find it weird that Perfect World doesn't have any ultimate skills once you reach the highest level of Sage or Demon. Sure there are some skills that you can only learn at those levels, but I would hardly call them 'ultimate'. Below are some skills I came up with, let me know what you think, and post your own if you please. I know they're over powered, they are suppose to be ultimate skills after all.

[Cleric]
Lightning Feathers

Range: 10 meters
Mana: 600
Channel: 1.6 seconds
Cast: 1.0 seconds
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Weapon: Unarmed, Magic Instruments

Requisite Cultivation: Celestial Demon
Costs 600 mana every second. Deals constant metal damage to all enemies within a 10 meter radius. Inflict 20% of base damage every 0.5 seconds with a 20% chance to stun enemies for 1 seconds. Every successful stun increases the damage deal by 10%. This effects stacks up to 10 times.
Channel this power until you run out of mana or cancel it.

Costs 3 sparks.

[Cleric]
Divine Sacrifice

Range: 20 meters
Mana: 1500
Channel: 3.0 seconds
Cooldown: 180.0 seconds

Requisite Cultivation: Celestial Sage
At the cost of your own life. Revive and Completely restore HP, MP, and Chi of all none hostile targets within a 20 meter radius every 3 second for 15 seconds. Targets receive 50% less damage for 20 seconds. The caster will remain dead for 120 seconds after casting before being able to revive or return to town.

Costs 3 sparks.

[Assassin]
Assassination

Mana: 450
Channel: 1.0 seconds
Cast: 0.1 seconds
Cooldown: 180 seconds
Weapon: Daggers

Forces you into Stealth.
Increases Stealth Level by 100
Increases Detection Level by 100
Increases Attack Level by 100.
Effect lasts 10 seconds, during this time you will not leave stealth mode even while attacking. A successful kill will refresh the effect time. When effect ends, you cannot enter stealth mode and chi does not recover for 35 seconds.

Costs 3 sparks.

[Assassin]
Scout

Passive Effect

Always detect enemies in stealth regardless of their stealth level.
Increases your chance to avoid damage and negative status effects by 10%

[Wizard]
Element Zero

Range: 40 meters
Mana: 2000
Channel: 2.3 seconds
Cast: 1.8 seconds
Cooldown: 100 seconds

Trigger a massive explosion dealing damage to all enemies within 20 meters. Deals base magic damage plus 800% of weapon damage, and 15000.0 as both non elemental magic and physical damage. Seals and Freezes all enemies for 10 seconds. Damage is dealt to both enemies and allies.

Costs 3 sparks.

[Wizard]
Aqua Flame Edge

Passive Skill:

Melee attacks with Magical Instruments do not miss and deal base magic damage.

[Archer]
Snipe

Range: 100 meters
Mana: 500
Channel: 4.0 seconds
Cast: 0.5 seconds
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Weapon: Ranged Weapons

Fire a shot from a long distance, inflicting base physical damage plus 750% weapon damage plus 10500.0 damage. While channeling, critical hit chance is increased by 35% until after attack hits.

Costs 1 units of ammo.
Costs 3 sparks.

[Archer]
Hunter

Passive Skill:

Increases range by an additional 10 meters.
Increases rage damage by 100%
Under the shade, A Dance of Grace
In the water, Oceans of Blood
Through the air, Crimson Lace
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic

Offline anonymoususer

• Beginner
I like this idea. Here's one the Blademaster may have...

[Blademaster]
Weapons Master

Range: 12 meters
Mana: 800
Channel: 2 seconds
Weapon: Pike, Long Sword, Dual Edges, Claws, Fists, Axes

Draws from the imbued power of every weapon in your inventory to grant additional damage to caster's weapon equal to the combined added effects from stones in socketed weaponry. May only be used with a socketed weapon.

Costs 3 sparks.
(Basically, your weapon will gain the blue attributes of every weapon in your inventory, including the stones inside)

Art of War
Passive Effect
May use any weapon, despite their requisite class. Daggers and bows' damage will be based on user's Dexterity plus 50% of user's strength

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
really nice idea but they want balanced classes skills like that would make people leave the game i should know im a psy and people complained we were op now they took 75% of our true power  yet people are still complaining we are still op so adding skills like that would make people upset but i do agree u must be thinking (it is called "epic" perfect world for a reason) but still if they didnt balance it out they 1. wouldnt have players 2. get no money coz of number 1. no money = no server = no "epic" pw
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Add skills to Perfect World is hard to do.  :P

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
I want to play here EPW and not DotA/HoN/LoL

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Not Possible to be done. Would be overpowered and as drake said, its not PWI.

That being said thought I would have a little fun!

[Wizard]
Godly Nuke

Range: Changes
Mana: All
Channel: Up to 100 seconds
Cast: 0.1 Second
Weapon: Magic Weapon

Channel for up to 100 seconds.
(Call channel time x)
Deals (10x)% weapon damage+ 500x physical damage to all enemys withing x distance of the caster.

Costs 1 spark.

The channel can look like a golden wave eminanting from the wizard.

[Cleric]
Ultimate Lockdown

Range: 25m
Mana: 1000
Channel: 10 seconds
Cast: 1 second
Cooldown: 1 second

Protects (basically an ironguard) the cleric from all incoming attacks, heals squad members in 25m by 2% of thier max hp and purifies negative statuses every second. Consumes 1000 mana every second. Can only be canceled by the caster or running out of mana.

Costs 3 sparks.

This way clerics can afk in mass pk and never die!  ;)
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2012, 07:11 am by Ninja
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman

I want to play here EPW and not DotA/HoN/LoL

I never mentioned PWI oO

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
It wasn't meant to be a suggestion. o.O I know this won't be done, just did it for fun.
I'm just interested to see what kind of skills people would have liked to see end-game.
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
If you wanna do something ultimate for an ea:
(firstly even though 750% is freaking much, my take aim does 400% and i dont see much difference from a normal hit+ the fact that it's pretty useless for 3spark..since ea is VERY dependent on chi)

True Archer

Archer
Mana: 3000
Channel: 0.1 seconds
Cast: 0.5 seconds
Cooldown: 150 seconds
Weapon: Bow, Crossbow, Slingshot
Required cultivation: Celestial Demon or Sage
Increases range to 50 meter. Decreases all chi costs to 0, decrease channeling by 50%, removes close range dmg limiter for physical attacks. User becomes immune to stun, sealing, freezing, slow channeling and attack rate debuffs. At casting removes all debuffs and instantly reset all skills cooldown.

Costs 3 sparks

Collapse of the Universe

Wizard
Mana: 10000
Health: 75000
Channel: 5 seconds
Cast: 2 seconds
Cooldown: 1200 seconds
Weapon: Magic instruments.

The wizard becomes one magic. Unleashing an explosion of unimaginable strength.
Deals Water, Earth, Fire, Wood, Metal and Physical damage equal to base magic damage and an additional 300% base damage and 15000 add damage. Unable to be cast with any kind of resist buff, such as Ironguard, Absolute Domain or Will surge. This skill drains 75000 hp from the wizard and 10000 mana. It will damage any surrounding player and/or monster, party members is also being effected by this skill. Party members, guild members and Allied faction killed by this skill is unable to use res scrolls or being ressurected. Purges the Mystic instant ressurection.

Costs 3 spark

Spirits of the Forest

Venomancer
Mana: 10000
Channel: 2 seconds
Cooldown: 180 seconds
Weapon: Magic instrument
Requires: Fox Form

Whilst in fox form the venomancer calls upon the deepest spirits of the everlasting forest of the ancients.
Purges and Amplifies all players within a 30meter range. Deals base physical and magical damage equal to base magical damage and 250% weapon damage, seals and freezes everyone hit by it for 3seconds. Only party members are safe from the skill, allied and faction members will also be affected, no matter of protections. The Venomancer that casted Spirits of the Forest will be sealed and freezed for 15seconds. Purges any surrounding party member in a 10meter area and also inflicts Amplify effect on them. It can't be resisted in anyway. Ironguard, Absolute Domain and (insert 6sec immune pills name which i forgot) Will be by passed, however the immune effects will not be purged.
Be aware: the effects can be removed after gained by pills and belief, but belief does not protect from effects if casted before the skill hits.
Costs 3 sparks

Summoning of the Angels

Cleric
Mana: 15000
Channel: 15 seconds second
Cast: 0.1 seconds
Cooldown: 300 seconds
Weapon: Any

The Cleric summons the Angel of legends to help in a time of great need.
Every friendly target in 20meter range of the cleric gets purified and incoming damage is reduced by 75% lasts for 30seconds. Deals magic damage equal to base magical damage and 1000% weapon damage and is being sealed for 5 seconds. The cleric is being immune to everything for 15 seconds from the start of the channeling (meaning the cleric is immune during the casting of the skill and more depending on the channeling % of the cleric) The cleric is also being sealed for 5 seconds when the skill is finished.
Costs 3 spark

(Of course I'm not being serious, but it's rather fun to think of these things xD)
Side note: Wouldn't it be awesome to just make a random wizard and a friend a demon bm and during mass pk just randomly nuke the eff out of everyone xD... if these skills gets added it'd ruin the game though... but still... ill try to think of the other classes when i feel better.
(edit i though of the wizard on my own... ninjas did a smaller version of mine while i was making these D:)

edit 2: i would like comments on my 'skills' xDD
im thinking of something of an extreme tank skill for barb, assination something for sin, for psy... something that fits with psy term, for bm something of a mass wep aoe doing bleed dmg (some serious bleed dmg) or something piercing... not decided yet, .... if some1 could take seeker/myst i'd be happy... cuz i kinda dont know much about them,.. (as for why i say this these are my ideas! some1 who takes them is a boring unoriginal copycat!)
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2012, 07:48 am by hotflamie
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.

That being said thought I would have a little fun!

[Wizard]
Godly Nuke

Range: Changes
Mana: All
Channel: Up to 100 seconds
Cast: 0.1 Second

Channel for up to 100 seconds.
(Call channel time x)
Deals (10x)% weapon damage+ 500x physical damage to all enemys withing x distance of the caster.

Costs 1 spark.

The channel can look like a golden wave eminanting from the wizard.

[Cleric]
Ultimate Lockdown

Range: 25m
Mana: 1000
Channel: 10 seconds
Cooldown: 1 second

Protects (basically an ironguard) the cleric from all incoming attacks, heals squad members in 25m by 2% of thier max hp and purifies negative statuses every second. Consumes 1000 mana every second. Can only be canceled by the caster or running out of mana.

Costs 3 sparks.

This way clerics can afk in mass pk and never die!  ;)

It only says that the cleric is protected from incoming attacks. Teleport stun, roar, occult ice, seal are all stuning/sealing effects that is not dependent on dmg
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
STFU

Mana: 0
Channel: Instant
Cast: Instant
Cooldown: 24 hours
Weapon: Unarmed

Requisite Cultivation: Celestial Sage/Demon
Invoke your rage to temporary disable World Chat for 5 minutes.
During this time, Horns and Telecoustics used will be consumed, but will not display text.

::Lol this skill would be hard to get your hands on.::
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
STFU

Mana: 0
Channel: Instant
Cast: Instant
Cooldown: 24 hours
Weapon: Unarmed

Requisite Cultivation: Celestial Sage/Demon
Invoke your rage to temporary disable World Chat for 5 minutes.
During this time, Horns and Telecoustics used will be consumed, but will not display text.

::Lol this skill would be hard to get your hands on.::
gimmeeeeeeee

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I never mentioned PWI oO

I ment its not pwi's thing. We dont have pwi, if we HAD ultimate skills we wouldnt be playing pwi anymore.

It only says that the cleric is protected from incoming attacks. Teleport stun, roar, occult ice, seal are all stuning/sealing effects that is not dependent on dmg

Incoming attacks include non damaging attacks, incoming DAMAGE is where suns work through
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline xythos

• Naab<3
  • I like big butts and i cannot lie.
[Assasin]

I'm Fabulous
Range:7874236 meters
channeling:1 second
cast:instant

One shot everyone without them KoS-ing you.Also increases Atk and Def lvl by 100000.Stun enemies for 9 years within an infinite meter radius.

P.S.:Agatio...make this skill D:

Xythos-147 Sage Sin
Xythoe-145 idk what Mystic
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd rather be hated for who i am, than be loved for who i am not.