Epic Perfect World

Seeker's and their terrible proc rate.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So I've used Ion Spike on a multitude of people, on the skill its an "100% chance".

This is utter bullcrap. It is NOT an 100% chance to debuff, was this edited? Same goes for Heartseeker "100% chance" yet doesn't proc half the time.

It'd be nice if these skills were edited that they would have changed skill descriptions.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
So I've used Ion Spike on a multitude of people, on the skill its an "100% chance".

This is utter bullcrap. It is NOT an 100% chance to debuff, was this edited? Same goes for Heartseeker "100% chance" yet doesn't proc half the time.

It'd be nice if these skills were edited that they would have changed skill descriptions.

Have u had any of the stances on? Cuz stance debuff proc rate lowers rate of ion debuff and heartseeker immobilize procing by their % proc. So for example Soulsever is 65% if sage meaning ion debuff is 35% proc.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Have u had any of the stances on? Cuz stance debuff proc rate lowers rate of ion debuff and heartseeker immobilize procing by their % proc. So for example Soulsever is 65% if sage meaning ion debuff is 35% proc.

I don't understand. It doesn't say anywhere on the skills description that Ion spike and heartseeker are affected by Soulsever.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
I don't understand. It doesn't say anywhere on the skills description that Ion spike and heartseeker are affected by Soulsever.

Yeah it doesnt say but, being a seeker for long enough makes u realize it. Just try it, put on stances and try debuffing, ull see its like that.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19889971

They only proc 100% of the time without a stance on.

Jesus christ.

Last Edit: Nov 24, 2014, 06:11 pm by Eviction

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
If the Stance debuff procs when you use Ion or Heartseeker, then the Ion/Heartseeker debuff doesn't proc. However the new primal skills solves it the issue (kinda).

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
If the Stance debuff procs when you use Ion or Heartseeker, then the Ion/Heartseeker debuff doesn't proc. However the new primal skills solves it the issue (kinda).

Only good new primal skill is Wind Blade, other 2 are just so very NOT worth it, not counting Chaos Blade and qpq/Sacri in this case. Thats why i always have Duelist Glee on, 20% proc still procs often and leaves plenty of chance for my Ion and Heart proc, works very well.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
In the case of heartseeker, yes this is a terrible setback. But for Ion spike, not so much. It's basically a dual skill. So you can laugh at someone decked out in mres, when the physical part of Ion Spike still deals full damage(base + weapon damage). Along with Edged Blur, this was my most used skill.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19889971

They only proc 100% of the time without a stance on.

Jesus christ.

The reason this works like it does is this: Only ONE proc per attack can land. Your sword stances are calculated first. IF they don't land, THEN the debuffs get calculated. So depending on which stance you're using, you have between a 20-65% chance that your stance proc will land thereby eliminating the chance of a debuff landing all together. I tend to keep Parchment Blade Dance on, 20% chance, and has a stun attached to it, that lasts almost as long as Stalagstrike's cool down, so you can effectively chain stun. But Vindex is right, Duelist's Glee is a nice debuff too, 6 second disarm is pretty sweet as well.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!