Epic Perfect World

Give seekers access to HH bows

Offline Fruitality

I'm probably the only person on the server who'd ever care, but it'd make me greatly happy if it happened and I can't see anything negative coming from it. For what it's worth, they're not locked out of the other cross-class bows.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't see the point in it, other classes beside eas use it in pvp (1v1) to hit a target that's running away, and seekers already got long ranged skills. Waste of time in coding
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
I don't see the point in it, other classes beside eas use it in pvp (1v1) to hit a target that's running away, and seekers already got long ranged skills. Waste of time in coding
I agree

Zirkon

All said in this comment

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Pretty much this. It's not needed due to seeker having pretty amazing range when it comes to skills, plus heartseeker practically being an archer skill, bows aren't needed.

The only thing that I think bow's would come in handy would be for the purge, but it seems like a hastle that can easily be avoided by getting a purge-pole.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Seekers dont need bows. They are good as it is.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Fruitality

Forgot to mention, the only meaningful feedback for this subject can come from the devs :smiley:

I've already laid out how obscure the request is; what I'm asking for is consistency in one direction or the other. Seekers can use some bows, so either honor it elsewhere or don't do so anywhere.

Offline Kia

This. Seekers have 97894169795 ranged attacks. They don't need bows.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 to this.

Forgot to mention, the only meaningful feedback for this subject can come from the devs :smiley:
And sorry, this is kind of a rude comment. The Devs on this server actually listen to the masses usually. So meaningful feedback comes from everyone. s: No offense.

Offline The Reaper

i dont see what the big mofukin deal is epic is full of dumb kids  :rolleyes:

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
Sorry they don't need the bows or the purge, they are fine as they are.
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Kia

HH bows don't have purge but still.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

http://prntscr.com/59xj4y

http://prntscr.com/59xjia

They can already use the best bows available that aren't just archer only, I dont see the issue with some hh bow that does 0 damage, though I dunno why you'd want it.

scatterer3

http://prntscr.com/59xj4y

http://prntscr.com/59xjia

They can already use the best bows available that aren't just archer only, I dont see the issue with some hh bow that does 0 damage, though I dunno why you'd want it.

Thank you for this reply. I still do not see the point why would the author of this thread want these bows, and to the others who are writing nonsense here, get a grip guys. Seekers can already use bows.

Offline Kia

Thank you for this reply. I still do not see the point why would the author of this thread want these bows, and to the others who are writing nonsense here, get a grip guys. Seekers can already use bows.

If you can use 145 bow with purge, why would you want to use the crappy HH ones?