Epic Perfect World

Enter game fails

Offline mikimuse

This problem started today when i tried to open a second client suddenly i couldn't and i thought i need to close all and try reopen but didn't work either. I verified the patcher/launcher whatever but no use same problem.. i tried clicking on launcher same thing use admin mode same thing nothing i do work.

I have no idea how it started and why now. I know when i closed my client and opened from new it made a little update that was it. i got game version 94 now.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
This problem started today when i tried to open a second client suddenly i couldn't and i thought i need to close all and try reopen but didn't work either. I verified the patcher/launcher whatever but no use same problem.. i tried clicking on launcher same thing use admin mode same thing nothing i do work.

I have no idea how it started and why now. I know when i closed my client and opened from new it made a little update that was it. i got game version 94 now.
I'm having the exact same issue. I even extracted a whole epw file again and updated and hasn't worked. My elementclient ()<ss from friend, is missing as well

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This just happened to me. Avast deleted my elementclient.exe from the element folder. You have to add it to your antivirus exceptions and redownload it to the folder
I'm basically 40

Offline mikimuse

the funny thing i had avast for soooo long why now? from all this time why this is now happening?

Offline mikimuse

it worked thanks just added the whole game folder to exception.

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
Could someone upload the elementclient.exe? i have the same problem and it will take hours to download again the client just for 1 file x.x

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
Could someone upload the elementclient.exe? i have the same problem and it will take hours to download again the client just for 1 file x.x

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8auj1pah644oidp/elementclient.exe?dl=0

Should work hopefully. :)
Signature done by Angie :3