Epic Perfect World

nation war

Offline ikki93

Is when that GM will do something for NW because i can not even switched my skill with my sin ( and yet i carry all my stuff and my weapon ) and i have a hard cliked on the map. It's been several months since i have this problem but them it start to me got drunk. Thank you

sincerely SaGa

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
What do you mean by this? You cant switch gears while in nation war? Can you please explain a bit more about this problem/bug. If you are meaning you cant switch gears in the starter area  of NW, then thats because you are just not allowed, you have to be in one of the other maps inside NW.

edit - Can you give some more detail about this. Try to make it easier to understand, as i am not to sure.
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
If you are meaning you are lagging, try restarting your modem/router or switching server links.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ikki93

in fact I'm struggling entered in a map (I have to click at least 50 times before you can cut a map) and my skill, no passes

it does not come from me because there's only in NW I meet problem.

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
I persoanlly never had this problem, or heard of it. As Tonika said try a different link/ restart your modem, sounds like an lag issue more than anything to me.

edit - If it only happens during NW, then it could possibly be more people are on your net during these times maybe, as i dont know what else could cause this problem.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Try switching links or relogging.. I don't understand what exactly seems to be the problem, but my Nation Wars work smoothly..

~ You can't switch your gear or use skills in the base when in Nation Wars
~ Make sure the territory you choose to port to isn't full otherwise it won't let you in
~ Be patient because sometimes it takes a few seconds to respond

:)

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline ikki93

I've restarted my modem more than once and it changes nothing, I've always had this problem with sin in holy NW but if I took another preso, I have no problem

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
What do you mean? What is acutally the problem? Can you try to be clearer and point out the problem.
Your skills dont work or you cant change gears? Do you have enough dex/str and all other requirements?

- Sorry to ask basic questions but if it's only a problem on your sin.. then it must be something to do with that.

Offline ikki93

not the skill does not go into battle bridge and capture the flag. For displacement, the map is not full it's just that I can not clicked on it

and yes I have enough dex and str (1041 and 191 dex str)

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Make sure your protections are all set, and not to select the territory which is not being attacked or defended by the nation you are in..

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
You should be able to, what skill cant you click on?

Edit - Where are you from? Maybe we can help you in your language, so we can understand what you are trying to explain in your language.

Offline ikki93

none of the skill becomes active and the map here is an example:

I fire, I want to defend against the ligth E10 (they are 10 and 5 of us) I can not go there

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
Are you sure that the map you are trying to attack/defend is being attacked/defended by your nation? Also i believe the max amount players is 30 vs 30 per land, so make sure to check the amount players in the land too.

Edit - It should say such and such nation vs nation, before you enter also. This is where you find which nations are in that land.
Last Edit: Nov 23, 2014, 09:27 pm by Thalus

Offline ikki93

no I assure you, it was against ligth flame (my nation) and that was good from 10 (for ligth) and 5 (for the flame)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
when I had that (not being able to enter a map) all I had to do was relog. Have you done that?