Epic Perfect World

Gimme your ini's! :o

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
I've been dying to find some super cute Female Assassin and Barbarian ini's but arghhh, not having much luck finding cute ones. So I've decided to just...ask you guys :)

Here's your mission, should you choose to accept it:
a) Make an ini of either a Barbarian (no preference on which type of Barb) or a Female sin....or both!
b) Post or pm me (here on the website) a SNAPSHOT of your ini
  --Pleeeease take a snapshot of how the char will look in-game (when you click on someone, and you see their little head with their HP bar, name, and guild). This is really all I care about. For some reason, just zooming in on the toon's face never seems to look the same as it does in the tiny icon.
c) The winners will get 700ECs, 20 Event Gold, OR 7 SLS. You get to choose 1 of those prizes.
d) I will choose 1 Barbarian winner and 1 Female sin winner. The same person may win twice if they submit both ini's.
e) Since Thanksgiving is coming up, most of you will probably be busy, so the DEADLINE IS DEC. 1st

Once the winners are chosen, they may send me the ini code.

Good luck! And enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!
Last Edit: Nov 23, 2014, 03:53 am by Grimmy
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Just give me a ton of guidelines for it, send it in pm, and I'll do it for free. I need guidelines, because... people have different opinions on what's cute or not.

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
[shadow=teal,left]Heres a sin present c:

[shadow=teal,left]Heres the Info.. cause I usually delete the present on game[/shadow]

[shadow=teal,left]Enjoy <3[/shadow]

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
I love all the ones posted so far! :3

Keep 'em coming ^.^

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Reserved, gonna make a cutie pootie ini for you cuz I'm veri bored:3

oki oki I'm done. Hope you like her

I agree about the avatar thing, so annoying...

people have different opinions on what's cute or not.

This ^ tbh, is so true. You should give examples of what you like and what you find cute and beautiful. Cuz then some people might lose time making an ini you'll never like.... Not me tho, I enjoy making these, especially for others but..

Also, it's always better to receive screenshots here, in your thread. It'll make topic more interesting/more people join.

This is not a criticism, just some suggestions :tiger-3:
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2014, 05:04 pm by Dead

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I'm not very good at doing barbie ini's so.... I just did the fishy.. Here's my go..

Ok I tried a barbie too
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2014, 10:12 pm by Nutters

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
Aww haha Nutters, I love your name :P

I totally agree with you, Dead. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. I would've put up some SS's but I'm an idiot and can't figure out how to put them on forum. I click the 'Insert Image' and then have no clue what to do next. Do I put in a URL there? How do I stick in a pic from my Screenshots folder?

Best I can do is say I like the big-eyed chibi look, but I know that might be difficult on the fishy chars. And preferably no tattoos on the face. Those never look good.

As for the barb? Oh gosh. Um...fluffy o.o lol Like something you'd wanna take home and cuddle :P

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
u paste the url between the little dohickies [ img] heeeereeeee [/ img]

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
Something like this http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Grimmy88/2014-11-2221-00-58_zps4847bf4b.png . This is a BM, and I know you can't really make the fishy classes look like this, but this is what I consider 'cute'

As for barbs, this type is cute http://bbs.pic.178.com/pic/450/4500135/month_1104/1303644051_4500135_71d8e550cfeca1a4c07cH6ZOnvuJNAP7.jpg but...it's still not exactly what I'm going for. Then again, I've been known to be extremely picky and stubborn, so maybe I'm never pleased lol. I'd really actually love a Lion Barb, but I've never seen a 'cute' one before. Usually they look angry or crazy =S

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Something like this http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Grimmy88/2014-11-2221-00-58_zps4847bf4b.png . This is a BM, and I know you can't really make the fishy classes look like this, but this is what I consider 'cute'

well, I don't see why it should be that hard to make, tho I really won't be able to, since I make realistic faces only. But I'm pretty sure that's possible. At least something close to that if not exactly

Did YOU draw this O_O

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B