Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Fated Twists: Archer & Warrior PvP

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
You seem angry, i don't see why cause no one mentioned your name.
I dont think this was today's PK, simply because Marko isn't in worms atm. I commented about the specific PK in this video. And i dont even see Artifex in it.

As for today's PK, all you could do was push us with Ruthless and Worms helping you , because as far as it goes for GvG, your guild is 0, nada, niente. Zero chance. Unworthy of mention. Warning , or Worms+GA , do more then OC alone.
And your 1H20min , were more like 35 minutes. Say ty Ruthless and Worms that helped you , or you would have been wiped in 5seconds.

The fact you come here talking about OC , as if it's anything good , or even decent ( LOL ), shows how much you don't play.
Stick to the topic. this is Marko's video thread, so comment about it, dont unleash your frustrations here.

Why mention us. We weren't helping anyone, we got sandwiched by everyone several times.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Why mention us. We weren't helping anyone, we got sandwiched by everyone several times.

But for a long time i've seen how MOST of the ppl in other guilds prefer to target Artifex first, saying you aren't helping anyone when 2-3 ppl hit other guilds and 30 others only hit Artifex is funny  :-[  I don't know why people are trying to deny it, makes them look so stupid. Some ppl even pmed me that they see in gc to target Artifex first. I'm not saying it's bad and not fun, just no need to lie and if you guys really wanna win against Artifex once, then sending alliance request to eachothers might make pk 2x easier for you guys.
Should take SSs of minimap next time. Forgot what day it was, at Village of the Lost, where i saw green dots, red dots and blue dots. Ofc blue dots were at middle, red dots came from behind and funniest part was when 2 green dots group came from one side (Worms+GA and Ruthless+Warning i think), because there wasn't enough space and there was like wall between those 2 green groups and coming closer to blue dots lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Good video as always. :normal-42:  :normal-37:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Good video as always. :normal-42:  :normal-37:
Thanks noob  :police:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Sht video but I have to be nice on forums so nice video bro..

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
you are getting good on archer

jakho

great music, but about wr gameplay......u are better than Dendrus bro, expel on wr ^_^

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
you have improved..

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Really nice video+music bro

Zilara

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Nice video m8, music was nice too ;3

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
But for a long time i've seen how MOST of the ppl in other guilds prefer to target Artifex first, saying you aren't helping anyone when 2-3 ppl hit other guilds and 30 others only hit Artifex is funny  :-[  I don't know why people are trying to deny it, makes them look so stupid. Some ppl even pmed me that they see in gc to target Artifex first. I'm not saying it's bad and not fun, just no need to lie and if you guys really wanna win against Artifex once, then sending alliance request to eachothers might make pk 2x easier for you guys.
Should take SSs of minimap next time. Forgot what day it was, at Village of the Lost, where i saw green dots, red dots and blue dots. Ofc blue dots were at middle, red dots came from behind and funniest part was when 2 green dots group came from one side (Worms+GA and Ruthless+Warning i think), because there wasn't enough space and there was like wall between those 2 green groups and coming closer to blue dots lol

I personally don't like Artifex or Outcasts, but in pk I tend to sig behind OC due to the bigger trash talk from them. I only sigged behind Artifex when you sigged behind us. Which is fine, PK is nothing but fun to me, only sig wars get a bit annoying, especially cause fac sigs are expensive -_-

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
great music, but about wr gameplay......u are better than Dendrus bro, expel on wr ^_^
sins genie, too lazy to change, don't need to and can you all please stop making this thread into a pvp ego thread ty

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
good video markito

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
good video markito
thanks xd