J❤

Offline Dan Arabian

• Characters: ted,DRAKE
  • Faction: Prince 2 Bombs
good vid brother : )

Long live team J

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
So easy PK at SP....

Nice video brother

Offline zFlashx

• Andrea was here❤
  • 3/11/2017❤
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
So easy PK at SP....

Nice video brother
Which one bro, there was one against warning and one against oc

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
Which one bro, there was one against warning and one against oc

OC one seemed too easy... Almost not worthy of record + mention on forums..

Offline zFlashx

• Andrea was here❤
  • 3/11/2017❤
OC one seemed too easy... Almost not worthy of record + mention on forums..
yea was playing while eating bro..

Offline zFlashx

• Andrea was here❤
  • 3/11/2017❤
wow Pedro are you serious ? if this was today pk at SP , 1 hour and 20 minutes time as pk , you must be kidding on the words you said , because OC was always staying as last in every fight lol. You just won the last 10 minutes .. what ever , just saying cause i can and cause i was in this pk .. just came back to play a bit , and you guys didn't change a bit lol.. always with same ****ty talking , what ever , good video  Marko as always ;)
Both the pks were from a few days ago xd not todays

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
wow Pedro are you serious ? if this was today pk at SP , 1 hour and 20 minutes time as pk , you must be kidding on the words you said , because OC was always staying as last in every fight lol. You just won the last 10 minutes .. what ever , just saying cause i can and cause i was in this pk .. just came back to play a bit , and you guys didn't change a bit lol.. always with same ****ty talking , what ever , good video  Marko as always ;)

You seem angry, i don't see why cause no one mentioned your name.
I dont think this was today's PK, simply because Marko isn't in worms atm. I commented about the specific PK in this video. And i dont even see Artifex in it.

As for today's PK, all you could do was push us with Ruthless and Worms helping you , because as far as it goes for GvG, your guild is 0, nada, niente. Zero chance. Unworthy of mention. Warning , or Worms+GA , do more then OC alone.
And your 1H20min , were more like 35 minutes. Say ty Ruthless and Worms that helped you , or you would have been wiped in 5seconds.

The fact you come here talking about OC , as if it's anything good , or even decent ( LOL ), shows how much you don't play.
Stick to the topic. this is Marko's video thread, so comment about it, dont unleash your frustrations here.

Offline Shiro

• Forum Veteran
The video doesn't contain today's pk, maybe you should watch the video before commenting? Oh and congratulations on finally somewhat winning a pk after constantly attempting to sandwich us with worms, when you already had the upper hand in numbers. However, let's not discuss today's pk on a video which isn't even about it.

Nice video, enjoyed the music. I see factor novas from factor Rhythmic. xdddd

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
All I see is frustration  :'( :'(

nice video

Offline SuckMyAppIes

• Boy bye.
  • huehuehue
  • Characters: SuckMyApples
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I apologize didn't really watched the video first , just saw the tittle of the video , and since today we had pk at sp.. i tought it was today video , sorry  ???

Offline Dis/Spid

• Allahu Akbar
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
I apologize didn't really watched the video first , just saw the tittle of the video , and since today we had pk at sp.. i tought it was today video , sorry  ???
I like how u admitted you were wrong and apologized that's very rare among Epw players.
Hi

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I like how u admitted you were wrong and apologized that's very rare among Epw players.