Epic Perfect World

SOG IN ARES

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't even notice when he's been SoGed tbh, and I go with 11 chars so... ???

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
I go with around 20 chars, so when his HP goes down so slow, i definitely know every time hes SOG'd xD
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
I don't even notice when he's been SoGed tbh, and I go with 11 chars so... ???

Same  :-[
wtb lock on this thread before it becomes a foxy boxing ring.

Honestly this event is basically show up and get awesome free stuff. Please stop complaining that it takes you a little longer to get so much free stuff. Ares is already abused enough, be lucky you have it and dig your heels in for the maybe extra five minutes it takes to kill the boss when it's been SOG'd.
:tiger-9:
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah ,  I was thinking perhaps making him unable to be sealed / anti stun would work but then he'd still be able to attack and have anti damage buff e.e

I pointed that out and I guess assuming by Aga's response on the first page is that he hasn't figured out how to make him non SoG'able.

And for all of those saying to deal with it/get a better computer: it's not the lag.  Some of us can fix the lag issue.  It's douchebaggery that we can't fix.  That is what the main problem is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I pointed that out and I guess assuming by Aga's response on the first page is that he hasn't figured out how to make him non SoG'able.

And for all of those saying to deal with it/get a better computer: it's not the lag.  Some of us can fix the lag issue.  It's douchebaggery that we can't fix.  That is what the main problem is.
+1 for the douchebaggery comment. I don't mind it taking longer, I just don't like douchebags. ):

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼