Epic Perfect World

SOG IN ARES

You can't purge sog gg
And ares doesn't really have self buff to purge. Your point? O_O

My point is, regardless of everything everyone is still whining because it takes a little longer to kill the boss. It's the end of the world apparently.

Edit: I also think it's adding a little bit of challenge back to an event that is basically show up, use little effort and get a lot of rewards.  :normal-38:
Last Edit: Nov 23, 2014, 05:24 am by Stiles
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Nerf eps  :rolleyes:
Yea nerf, and remove sog skill from EPs  :tiger-44:
To hell with that, remove EPs from game  :tiger-12:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yea nerf, and remove sog skill from EPs  :tiger-44:
To hell with that, remove EPs from game  :tiger-12:

remove everything from the game

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Why not do like suggested and decrease his hp and buff him with damage resist so sog wont have any effect?im sick of virgin nerds sogging boss with 50mil hp left when i port my alts inside , and due to sog the boss doesnt die fast enough but my alts do
i feel like i'm dead

Offline micsuper

• Epic CHampion
  • meh
  • Characters: ZEPHYROS..MICSUPPER..
  • Faction: Overseers
lol cant belive u all whinging about sog in ares....what becos it makes u lag....get a better comp....and the fact that using a skill on a boss is not illegal or against the rules......oh and 1 more fact....ares prob wouldn't lag so freaking much if ppl didn't have all there alts on at once and on the chains like noobs waiting for some1 else to kill him

nuff said,,,that is all

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
lol cant belive u all whinging about sog in ares....what becos it makes u lag....get a better comp....and the fact that using a skill on a boss is not illegal or against the rules......oh and 1 more fact....ares prob wouldn't lag so freaking much if ppl didn't have all there alts on at once and on the chains like noobs waiting for some1 else to kill him

nuff said,,,that is all

i doubt many ppl here are complaing bout sog cause it "makes them lag" and rather cause it reduces the dmg the boss takes which makes the entire thing take longer for no other damn reason than some ppl beeing bored out of their minds thinking its oh so funny for everyone to stay together a lil longer - its so nice and cuddly why not keep it like that for a bit more? -.-

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
The butthurt in this thread reminds me of a 7month pregnant woman on a low fiber diet... People on both sides of this argument are going to act like douche bags, so why bother having it? Just man the f*ck up, deal with bullsh*t, and get sh*t done, or don't bother playing at all, because one way or another, you're going to find trolls, douche bags, and assorted bullsh*t you don't like. Get. Used. To. It.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The butthurt in this thread reminds me of a 7month pregnant woman on a low fiber diet... People on both sides of this argument are going to act like douche bags, so why bother having it? Just man the f*ck up, deal with bullsh*t, and get sh*t done, or don't bother playing at all, because one way or another, you're going to find trolls, douche bags, and assorted bullsh*t you don't like. Get. Used. To. It.
You mean like you?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
You mean like you?

Not sure how you read butthurt into that, but ok I guess.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Do this and problem solved. I can log 6 alts (maybe more, but i didnt tray) and no lags at all, coz in this option see only your toon and boss. All other stuffs ignored. So i dont understand whay need all this thread  :rolleyes:

Edit: put this option somwere else (not lagged place) and then teleport to ares.

Last Edit: Nov 24, 2014, 10:57 am by Atkala

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Honestly I think that SoG in Ares should be made a bannable offense for like ~ 1 day. It completely disrupts the flow of the event and makes innocent people spend more time in there than should be, and knowing the skills cooldown we know that it's pretty much spammable by the time the effect wears off giving constant annoyance.

The chains should be removed, however it'd probably kill the amount of people going into ares, due to a lot of players having 150 characters without gear on them.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Just like bramble works in NS, make sog unable at ares area and problem is solved. No more sogs.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
That's a typical a$$hole thinking, you know :)) "not a big deal", "deal with it" stuff

Do you think bullies give a crap about bullying? I'm not comparing these two of course, ijs, as always  ;)

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just like bramble works in NS, make sog unable at ares area and problem is solved. No more sogs.

Yeah ,  I was thinking perhaps making him unable to be sealed / anti stun would work but then he'd still be able to attack and have anti damage buff e.e