Epic Perfect World

SOG IN ARES

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
please disable sog in ares iam tired of these idiots sogging the boss its already 200+ people in 1 area that makes lag then they sog and more and more effects build up this has crashed my client over 7x it took me 30minutes to get 1 simple char done that was fully geared because of crash
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
ill see if this works better
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I use that and it helps.

BUT, still I wish there was a way for SOG to be disabled on that boss.  It serves no purpose than to piss people off who want to get the event done and over with, especially with multiple characters.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I wish too, no results so far   :normal-18:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
thought that it was suggested before to decrease ares's HP and buff him with a reduce damage buff

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Could try make sog unable to be used in that instance only. It is possible?
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
using only show important players should solve the problem.
i can't even use 1 char in ares with full apearnce, but with that option i can do 4-5 char in same time.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
What if Ares could one-shot the clerics who SOG him? It would be nice if SOG had no effect on Ares, like amp damage (veno skill) has no effect. It is irritating people spamming in chat SOG HIM SOG HIM. 

Level 30 base

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
There was a thread on this before as well.
Well nothing can be done about it I guess. People do it just to piss others, which servers as fun and entertainment for them in their otherwise dull life. :p
Anyhow, people made the boss reset today twice. They seemed to be enjoying that too. 
They thing is the more you rage and complain, they more satisfaction they get. :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Well nothing can be done about it I guess. People do it just to piss others, which servers as fun and entertainment for them in their otherwise dull life. :p
Anyhow, people made the boss reset today twice. They seemed to be enjoying that too. 
They thing is the more you rage and complain, they more satisfaction they get. :police:

I was there too for both resets (once on my seeker then again on I think it was my wizzie). 

Since Aga can't find a proper solution for keeping people off the chains, I suggest those who want to camp chains to not attack.  Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Non-sequitur: mmmm...cake.

Stay Classy.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You can make the boss reset now? LMAO
I mean! That's awful! Truly awful. :( I'm sorry for those afflicted with these horrible times.

On another note, why not modify ARES to be a different boss with the same skin? A boss that uses the lessen damage buff, with high HP. And one that does ranged damage if you get too far from it.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
You can make the boss reset now? LMAO
I mean! That's awful! Truly awful. :( I'm sorry for those afflicted with these horrible times.

On another note, why not modify ARES to be a different boss with the same skin? A boss that uses the lessen damage buff, with high HP. And one that does ranged damage if you get too far from it.

Not sure how long you've been here, but Ares had high HP before, and his HP was cut in half to help the 10 people who comes on too late for him to die in 5 seconds.  After like 8PM server time, he's nigh impossible to kill in a timely fashion.  Upping his HP would just make it harder for those who can only log and do event in the last 2 hours.

Stay Classy.

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
Since Aga can't find a proper solution for keeping people off the chains, I suggest those who want to camp chains to not attack. 

If people / aga really consider the chains to be an issue you could easily solve that my adding those fire looking mobs you find in fsp which kill you if you are too close to them, this should be easy for a gm to spawn or for it to be added default to an instance , but m sure most people rely on chains to place their ungeared alts, so this might not be a change people would be pleased with

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i agree, remove chains, problem solved
cough nirvana geared alts cough