Epic Perfect World

Custom Fashion Suggestions

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Any GM opinions?  :'(
:police: An "yes we might consider this" or "no we wont bye" is enough.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
ok this is coming from a fail editor( I like to try but am NEVER satisfied) I know some of these requests wouldn't be possible ofc some may be as well. We will have to leave that up to our wonderful graphics editor Echo for she does some amazing things
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Also the Hairfashion with the Xmas hat, its so cute but the hat .. well doesnt work very well in june.. xD The hair without the hat would be epic!

Also another pair of jeans for women would be great ~ straight cut or skinny jeans besides the bootcut ones we have.

omgomgomg YASS THIS PLEASEEEEEEE <3333333
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Elena

ok this is coming from a fail editor( I like to try but am NEVER satisfied) I know some of these requests wouldn't be possible ofc some may be as well. We will have to leave that up to our wonderful graphics editor Echo for she does some amazing things
Making slme parts invisible, like with hairs, should work, would be even easier since there wont be "missing hair".

i edited a christmas fashion for male and female... its from fashion npcs of course but i add a little twist to the garment to make it a  new fashion... :)

so here it is.... hope the epw team will consider this as a christmas fashion for 2014 lol

[move]"Sexiest Venomancer Alive"[/move]

Sig and Avyy by Lonicera

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
i edited a christmas fashion for male and female... its from fashion npcs of course but i add a little twist to the garment to make it a  new fashion... :)

so here it is.... hope the epw team will consider this as a christmas fashion for 2014 lol

lets make vien GM Fashionista plis?  :'(

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

All of your fashion is so awesome. >.< I love the top and hat.
lets make vien GM Fashionista plis?  :'(

lols ;)

Sig and Avyy by Lonicera
All of your fashion is so awesome. >.< I love the top and hat.

thanks ... i personally love it too  :smiley:

Sig and Avyy by Lonicera

I love it so much.  ;)

I don't have any brilliant ideas, but I was running around thinking about how I want to put my Christmas hat on veno and then thinking how great it would be to have black versions of the Christmas hats for the people like me who love black fash. :< Maybe a white one, too?

Me love you long time.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Elena

OMG I love it <3

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Just because you can edit pieces together in Photoshop, doesn't mean it's as easily done with actual models. Everything will be considered but there's no guarantee.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Elena

Just because you can edit pieces together in Photoshop, doesn't mean it's as easily done with actual models. Everything will be considered but there's no guarantee.
:normal-4: :normal-48: Thank you.
Still something for most of us. :3

yeah i know.... but still hoping :-* :-*

Sig and Avyy by Lonicera

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
1. Sorry again for hijack ely :'(
2. Is it possible to remove the ugly butterflies from this amazing EG hairdo :'( :'( :'(

Btw I remember you suggesting this and as far as I remember someone from GMs answered that it's possible :'( :'( :'(

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B