Epic Perfect World

Feminism, Lesbianism, The whole shabang

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Isn't there really anything else you can do with your free time?  :normal-9:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Isn't there really anything else you can do with your free time?  :normal-9:

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Advocating feminism is one thing. Being an extremist about it is another. The latter I can't stand.

I'm something of a feminist. But it isn't entirely focused on being on an even playing field with men. I support their right to work, whole heartedly. Seeing a female construction worker for example, like the one I saw in my store - stuff like that makes me smile. Anyway I don't view them as being physically inferior, either. Not everyone of the two species is capable of heavy lifting. Generally I don't like misconceptions that they can't do this or that, and that they are only suppose to do this or that kind of thing. They are often victims of "Gender roles" if you will.

Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Angelica

:normal-18: Not sure why this is something to discuss on a gaming forum

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Not sure why this thread here to begin with.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
So a trend currently that's been going around for a few years is the influx of Feminism, or for lack of better terms, Feminine Radicalism, and another trend is "Short hair, anti cisgender" tumblr shenaniganz.

Let me just put my two cents in!

After getting into a heated debate last night with a guildie of mine, something ran through my mind. This is 2014, A LOT has changed compared to the previous generations, especially when it comes to homophobia, transexualism and other elements regarding gender. Which is completely OK, and I am supportive of my gay friends who live this lifestyle.. (and a few transexuals, mind you)

However, I can't agree with these radical thoughts and don't understand their social logic.

"Feminism" was truly started back when there wasn't really any rights for women in the western culture, which through brave and strong women spread their ideals and eventually won the right to vote, ect. I am 100% OK with this, HOWEVER modern Feminism has turned into utter hogwash.

Like seriously? It's become almost disgusting, dont believe me? Go read a few feminism topics on Tumblr. Once upon a time they were fighting for something that had actual meaning, now its mostly "DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY" "ARISE WOMEN ARISE!?!? WE DONT NEED NO MALES!!!!" ... Especially the "anti rape" bullcrap they protest. I am completely against rape and everything that is stands for, however the ridiculousness of modern feminism culture has turned rape into a scapegoat instead of a real crime.. Standing out in public wearing full lingerie and holding a sign "Tell me I asked for it." ..How is the behavior not shameful? And i'm the pig for being against it? Sorry loves, I'll support real issues like Fair Pay for women and not random bullcrap that somehow justifies you acting like complete bafoons.

~ Lesbianism

100% cool with same sex couples as I have pointed out, however straight girls who look like butch lesbians? Uh? Why do you aspire to look like Pink.

Something I don't understand is.. The entire "butch lesbian" type.

We're all used to seeing two chicks making out on some sexeh vids, but more than likely they're straight/bisexual and just getting paid $$$ to do it. I guess in that industry you kind of just dont give a crap anymore, like an every day thing?

But the entire BUTCH LESBIAN is CONFUSING. Lesbian = Two women. Yet one of the girls is trying to look/dress/act like a man to the dot - the fact they have a vag. I don't understand. If you're pretty much dating a dude, why not date a dude? You obviously don't hate male appendages since you rely on fake ones to "Get it on".

I will never understand.

+ The entire "short hair is cool now bc i dun need n0 short hair to be a grill xddddddddddddddddddddddddd" fad right now...

*Facepalm*
Bro, as soon as I'm done with contract, Ima hit you up, and smoke what you smoke. I bet that is some dank weed... or meth. Or something that's not supposed to be smoked...

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Swink

Why is this on a gaming forum ?  :normal-9:
I get what your trying to do but dude
no one cares , go do something else with free time.  :normal-19:

Offline Kia

So a trend currently that's been going around for a few years is the influx of Feminism, or for lack of better terms, Feminine Radicalism, and another trend is "Short hair, anti cisgender" tumblr shenaniganz.

After getting into a heated debate last night with a guildie of mine, something ran through my mind. This is 2014, A LOT has changed compared to the previous generations, especially when it comes to homophobia, transexualism and other elements regarding gender. Which is completely OK, and I am supportive of my gay friends who live this lifestyle.. (and a few transexuals, mind you)

However, I can't agree with these radical thoughts and don't understand their social logic.

"Feminism" was truly started back when there wasn't really any rights for women in the western culture, which through brave and strong women spread their ideals and eventually won the right to vote, ect. I am 100% OK with this, HOWEVER modern Feminism has turned into utter hogwash.

Like seriously? It's become almost disgusting, dont believe me? Go read a few feminism topics on Tumblr. Once upon a time they were fighting for something that had actual meaning, now its mostly "DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY" "ARISE WOMEN ARISE!?!? WE DONT NEED NO MALES!!!!" ... Especially the "anti rape" bullcrap they protest. I am completely against rape and everything that is stands for, however the ridiculousness of modern feminism culture has turned rape into a scapegoat instead of a real crime.. Standing out in public wearing full lingerie and holding a sign "Tell me I asked for it." ..How is the behavior not shameful? And i'm the pig for being against it? Sorry loves, I'll support real issues like Fair Pay for women and not random bullcrap that somehow justifies you acting like complete bafoons.

~ Lesbianism

100% cool with same sex couples as I have pointed out, however straight girls who look like butch lesbians? Uh? Why do you aspire to look like Pink.

We're all used to seeing two chicks making out on some sexeh vids, but more than likely they're straight/bisexual and just getting paid $$$ to do it. I guess in that industry you kind of just dont give a crap anymore, like an every day thing?

But the entire BUTCH LESBIAN is CONFUSING. Lesbian = Two women. Yet one of the girls is trying to look/dress/act like a man to the dot - the fact they have a vag. I don't understand. If you're pretty much dating a dude, why not date a dude? You obviously don't hate male appendages since you rely on fake ones to "Get it on".

I will never understand.

+ The entire "short hair is cool now bc i dun need n0 short hair to be a grill xddddddddddddddddddddddddd" fad right now...

*Facepalm*

Are you related to Mentalista in any way? Distant cousin or something like that?

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

~ Lesbianism

I will never understand.

*Facepalm*
U never had a friend in rl or gf in rl don't you ? you are the american version of Mentalista tbh

I hate women.
who need a women when you mihi on boxers in my bed waiting 4 me to give me some real kfc bm seker love :3

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
I have a Sims-related Tumblr (aka Simblr), and there isn't a day that goes by where I run into something on my dash (of mostly Simblrs) that isn't dripping with SJW wank, as they call it.  Drives me ape**** since these girls are barely out of high school talking about **** they have no idea about.

As for butch lesbians: I think this video sums it up.

I find this woman to be extremely attractive.
This is the kind of woman I need in my life.
 :'(
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I find this woman to be extremely attractive.
This is the kind of woman I need in my life.
 :'(

If I weren't married, I'd date a woman like her.  Her confidence is powerful, and that is what makes her attractive.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
If I weren't married, I'd date a woman like her.  Her confidence is powerful, and that is what makes her attractive.
She is beautiful.
Do want.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Locking for obvious reasons
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$