Epic Perfect World

Lottery Boxes

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I've been thinking about maybe a new event/daily that could possibly be implemented?

Lottery Boxes!

Basically, get teleported to a room with like... 9 boxes that you can choose from at the cost of supply tokens, but you can only choose one box per entry of the room. Make the prizes inside the boxes vary from epic coin, event tokens, mystical elixirs, old epic coin, demonic tokens, and so on...?

But make it where you can only do the lottery boxes so many times a day? Just an idea...
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2014, 01:05 am by Switch
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
EU boxes. And there's those anni presents we are having atm, making them permanent would probably be bad for the economy

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I'm not talking about a box that takes 30 minutes to wait on or an instance that you have to run to get a box that contains a random morai skill book.

I meant like a room that you can teleport to randomly throughout the day, and choose from 9 boxes to get a prize. But at the cost of supply tokens. And possibly adding new titles to go along with it? Like after so many lottery boxes, you get a title related to it.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I've been thinking about maybe a new event/daily that could possibly be implemented?

Lottery Boxes!

Basically, get teleported to a room with like... 9 boxes that you can choose from at the cost of supply tokens, but you can only choose one box per entry of the room. Make the prizes inside the boxes vary from epic coin, event tokens, mystical elixirs, old epic coin, demonic tokens, and so on...?

But make it where you can only do the lottery boxes so many times a day? Just an idea...
The concept of having another way to gamble [other than on 1v1 event that gets held every few days] is nice. However, I don't think this would be optimal with the anni packs that we have right now. Maybe this should be put on a back burner and revised for future consideration.

For instance, there are quite a lot of ways to get event tokens now, so the chance for them should be very low. Perhaps other rewards could include the Boss Cards that are in the anni packs or something similar on a low chance.

I would also do this only once a day, because we don't need the economy flooded because of lucky people. It should also be level 150+, so that people can't spam BHs with alts just to do lottery room. x-x;

This is all just speculation of course, for if this is considered in the future.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
maybe since most people are trepid about this idea because of the economy, it could be fun to take the idea you said about getting titles from opening a certain amount of chests and just make it so you can dig chests to get random title, at the cost of something random, like few ec or st.  idk just a thought  :-X  agatio could just add the whole crapload of titles that were suggested and give random chances

infernchidhu

The pve life is real :'(

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
maybe since most people are trepid about this idea because of the economy, it could be fun to take the idea you said about getting titles from opening a certain amount of chests and just make it so you can dig chests to get random title, at the cost of something random, like few ec or st.  idk just a thought  :-X  agatio could just add the whole crapload of titles that were suggested and give random chances
This is actually a decent idea. Would keep certain titles relatively rare too.

Offline DesolateX

• DesolateX
  • The Abandoned
  • Characters: BarbarianDX
  • Faction: Synopsis
The lottery concept is good.

The concept of having another way to gamble [other than on 1v1 event that gets held every few days] is nice. However, I don't think this would be optimal with the anni packs that we have right now. Maybe this should be put on a back burner and revised for future consideration.

For instance, there are quite a lot of ways to get event tokens now, so the chance for them should be very low. Perhaps other rewards could include the Boss Cards that are in the anni packs or something similar on a low chance.

I would also do this only once a day, because we don't need the economy flooded because of lucky people. It should also be level 150+, so that people can't spam BHs with alts just to do lottery room. x-x;

This is all just speculation of course, for if this is considered in the future.

But I agree with Alyx. Guess the rewards should be like, uhm, since STs are used, why not r8 reshape/reforge/hone mats?
The lottery concept is good.

But I agree with Alyx. Guess the rewards should be like, uhm, since STs are used, why not r8 reshape/reforge/hone mats?

Ditto.
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥