Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Omg Lag Stap

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
Chill looks like harold and kumar had a child

heiro

I hope you get it. I bet you're fuming behind your monitor. Just because he makes "mistakes" like that, doesn't mean that you're better than him in any way, shape, or form. Do you even reread most of the things you post here? Probably not. I think you're a future Darwin Award candidate ,tbh. Surely Chill the Internet Thug treats "scrubs" like me roughly irl. Boy, you're one funny prepubescent... whatever you are.

call me whatever, you are just a useless waste of space, you say he is not 123, call me 12 - K i am ct ea what ct ea isnt 1 2 pls say, easy to hiero class. Then you say UMAD is top tier ea and I am nothing compared, K point taken, then you say he DIDNT make a mistake, K i stated my point, then you say He DID? stupid vermin, contradict yourself all you do mate, not worth time  ^-^

heiro

Chill looks like harold and kumar had a child
;D if i'm honest thats a 1st hahahahaha

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
call me whatever, you are just a useless waste of space, you say he is not 123, call me 12 - K i am ct ea what ct ea isnt 1 2 pls say, easy to hiero class. Then you say UMAD is top tier ea and I am nothing compared, K point taken, then you say he DIDNT make a mistake, K i stated my point, then you say He DID? stupid vermin, contradict yourself all you do mate, not worth time  ^-^
Bye. Something tells me that I should be concerned about you. At this rate, you really will become a Darwin Award recipient, because you don't seem too bright, plus, I think you are too buttfrustrated. I pray that you don't have a CRT monitor, because I bet by the end of the night, you'll punch a hole in it. I pray that you don't encounter the high voltage tripler on the way in, because it'll be the first and the last thing that you'll penetrate deeply. Take care. :normal-1:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Just eating food, don't mind me

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran

heiro

Bye. Something tells me that I should be concerned about you. At this rate, you really will become a Darwin Award recipient, because you don't seem too bright, plus, I think you are too buttfrustrated. I pray that you don't have a CRT monitor, because I bet by the end of the night, you'll punch a hole in it. I pray that you don't encounter the high voltage tripler on the way in, because it'll be the first and the last thing that you'll penetrate deeply. Take care. :normal-1:

LOL, them ****ty come backs doh, say what you want, you're still a useless waste of space!
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2014, 07:04 am by Chill

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
LOL, them ****ty come backs doh, say what you want, your still a useless waste of space!
And the best you have to call me is a useless waste of space. Good thing your brain doesn't waste much space at all.
Btw, it's you're, not your. Kids trying to clown me, breh, this world crazy.

Edit: I thought that I wasn't worth your time? Keep responding, cheeky kid.
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2014, 12:12 am by ₤ίɭ₮

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

^This. All of this. Anyone want some popcorn? '-'

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
^This. All of this. Anyone want some popcorn? '-'

:-*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
pixel gf is strong

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
 :rolleyes: Something to do while uploading video?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
:rolleyes: Something to do while uploading video?
read your fan girl replys make the upload go faster tbh

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
read your fan girl replys make the upload go faster tbh
You are so funny bro lol. A hardcore brony "Air Force officer" trying to call someone a fan girl, I hope you did get a chuckle m8.