Epic Perfect World

Graphics Card stopped working and has recovered.

Offline stephhh872

alright. downloaded from internet explorer. I rechecked tht i was deff playing on NVIDIA card and i am. heres the outcome:

in pic 1, everything instantly turned black on the UI, can click around and hear the "toon running around" sound. closed it out threw task manager cause i couldnt close it out threw the client

went back and restarted it once more, 2nd pic was the 2nd start with NO UI at all, and char missing pants! sorry about that lol

3rd pic is proof its running on NVIDIA 

now what? 

Offline stephhh872

for some reason 3rd pic didnt show up. 

Offline Sethl

• Characters: Sethl & Sasukel
  • Faction: Apollumi
I have the same problem on my Alienware and my asus, due to Intel Graphic ... Conclusion Nvida sucks...... well since i installed win 7 on my desktop the problem disappeared idk why xD...

My Nvidia Config

Goldengate

alright. downloaded from internet explorer. I rechecked tht i was deff playing on NVIDIA card and i am. heres the outcome:

in pic 1, everything instantly turned black on the UI, can click around and hear the "toon running around" sound. closed it out threw task manager cause i couldnt close it out threw the client

went back and restarted it once more, 2nd pic was the 2nd start with NO UI at all, and char missing pants! sorry about that lol

3rd pic is proof its running on NVIDIA

now what?
If your computer has dual graphics, my best suggestion for you would be to try the game with AMD... Also post your results with AMD so we can have a better understanding in your problem...

Offline stephhh872

I don't have an AMD card I have an NVIDIA card, the above pictures are when it is being played with the NVIDIA card. I am currently in the process of restoring my PC. Ive been working on this damn machine for about 15 hours now, when updates finish I will try PWI again and see what happens....if it doesn't work then ill most likely give up.

Goldengate

I don't have an AMD card I have an NVIDIA card, the above pictures are when it is being played with the NVIDIA card. I am currently in the process of restoring my PC. Ive been working on this damn machine for about 15 hours now, when updates finish I will try PWI again and see what happens....if it doesn't work then ill most likely give up.
What's your computer model? I might do a research about it...

Offline stephhh872

its an Acer, aspire E5-771g with 2 cards, 1 an NVIDIA GeForce 840M and a Intel(r) HD graphics family.

Goldengate

its an Acer, aspire E5-771g with 2 cards, 1 an NVIDIA GeForce 840M and a Intel(r) HD graphics family.
I've searched your computer online and people reviewed it as very good. Did you try the game with Intel graphics as well?

Offline stephhh872

I havent, I planned on doing that actually once i am able to install it which will be in a few hours, still situating my updates and other downloads but that is on my to do list.

Goldengate

I havent, I planned on doing that actually once i am able to install it which will be in a few hours, still situating my updates and other downloads but that is on my to do list.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23764/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-8-1-64-bit

Offline stephhh872

i think i may be fixed.....so nervous to play and it suddenly stop tho :X keep your fingers crossed everyone!

Goldengate

i think i may be fixed.....so nervous to play and it suddenly stop tho :X keep your fingers crossed everyone!
... I know we can do it <333

Offline stephhh872

its broken again, worked for a few hours

devs? any help, suggestions, anything? at this point im willing to screen share with someone so they can see it for themselves. 

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
It means your GPU ain't functioning properly anymore. Get a new one.

Goldengate

its broken again, worked for a few hours

devs? any help, suggestions, anything? at this point im willing to screen share with someone so they can see it for themselves.
I can team view with you for a bit of help  :D
Pm me when you can be online GMT!