Epic Perfect World

Perfect World 2 Gallery [Screenshots!]

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Updated with flyer, haze form, fashion, and a few scenery shots. Enjoy!

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Yes, hello everyone. As you all know, we have 2 new races looming down on us in the near future.
I, being the impatient person I am, decided to download the Chinese server and try it out a little bit.
The following includes a few screenshots of the customization screen, new UI, new meditate, etc.
There will be a load more screenshots incoming as I advance through the game.
Enjoy!

Hairstyles for Males - Looking fabulous as fudge, guys. ;) .

Hairstyles for Females

---
New Flyers - Look dumb as hell

HAZE Form [Or whatever it's called. Too lazy to check]

That moment we've all been waiting for.... FASHION!

In-game Screenshots!

Like I said, I'll keep this updated as I progress through the game. Hope you enjoyed.
Dam thanks for the show ;3
That 1st male hairstyle tho. Wow, looks baws.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
lol at PW trying to copy vindictus's Dark Knight/Templar "super forms"

not. even. surprised.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
They're not dyeable. Unless it's something in the ini file itself that can be done, but I don't think so.
Oh? I swear I saw someone change the braid color to different on some video.  :-X Atleast you can modify the colors trough ini file itself which is good enough.

Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I downloaded it too.. took ages but i usually never turn off my comp so it finished eventually.
But, never mind that... Horror started when i logged in. I had almost 10 sec delay and when i was moving it was pushing me back every 5 secs. So after 30 min of torture i quit. Idk if that because of expansion or just my net couldnt get along with chino servers. :(
I installed PWI and hopefully it will come there in 4 days. I don't like PWI but I'm running only my shops. just  in case i need money xD I'm really exited like always. This will be first class introduction for me from all mmos 

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
omg will we be able to high light and low light all of our toons hair like that??????? that will be soo fricken awesome
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Btw, to those who are going to play on Official Server, I'll be playing on HT if anyone wants to join. (:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
oh GOD GOD I just saw the fashion sets!!!! haven't checked this thread for a while

oh my god is there ANY way for Agatio to add these? Is it like completely impossible? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline deathrosia

• Beginner
 :shocked: So if there are more characters, does the map extend  :tiger-36: :tiger-40:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
:shocked: So if there are more characters, does the map extend  :tiger-36: :tiger-40:
Slightly yes, but only low level areas. And the new instance doesn't seem to match the NH ones sadly.

Vegas

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9009273-free-level-95!   :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: I bet the cash shop version will work on the new classes too

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9009273-free-level-95!   :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: I bet the cash shop version will work on the new classes too
I should probably log on and remake an EP. Hmmm..

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

it's a trap

I swear...

But even if it isn't, I wouldn't go back there even for free maxed level and endgame gear

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B