Epic Perfect World

Perfect World 2 Gallery [Screenshots!]

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Yes, hello everyone. As you all know, we have 2 new races looming down on us in the near future.
I, being the impatient person I am, decided to download the Chinese server and try it out a little bit.
The following includes a few screenshots of the customization screen, new UI, new meditate, etc.
There will be a load more screenshots incoming as I advance through the game.
Enjoy!

Hairstyles for Males - Looking fabulous as fudge, guys. ;) .

Hairstyles for Females

---
New Flyers - Look dumb as hell

HAZE Form [Or whatever it's called. Too lazy to check]

That moment we've all been waiting for.... FASHION!

In-game Screenshots!

Like I said, I'll keep this updated as I progress through the game. Hope you enjoyed.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2014, 03:36 am by Aʟʏх

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
AMG AMG thank you!

Any more customization details? Like, make-up, how many options? ???

Map looks so good, with better shading than most of the new zones

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
AMG AMG thank you!

Any more customization details? Like, make-up, how many options? ???
There's not really a whole lot of customization features, they really simplified it, sadly. The new race has about 9-10 hairs to choose from, some of which include old hairs from EG and TB classes. However, the new class hairs they implemented, look pretty cool (the female hairs, that is). I will get back with screenshots of that soon. (:
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2014, 06:32 pm by Aʟʏх

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
There's not really a whole lot of customization features, they really simplified it, sadly. The new race has about 9-10 hairs to choose from, some of which include old hairs from EG and TB classes. However, the new class hairs they implemented, look pretty cool (the female hairs, that is). I will get back with screenshots of that soon. (:

I hate them so much

and thanks :))

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
That combat stance of the moon fairy.
Sexy as hell.

I'm tempted to download the Chinese server nao.

Thanks for these ♥

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
That combat stance of the moon fairy.
Sexy as hell.

I'm tempted to download the Chinese server nao.

Thanks for these ♥
Yeah, I love the Moon Fairy class, I'll probably end up addicted to it. From what I hear, it's supposed to be stupidly OP too. >_<

Anyways, updated with hairs for both sexes.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2014, 06:35 pm by Aʟʏх

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Aw, you make me want to download. Registered, but the download taking too long at my sister's. Have to try again next time I go home :c

I'll probably just sit there and make inis and not even play aw.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
goddamit guys are sexy

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

first hair AMG

female hairstyles are sucky as always :-[

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
That side braid is hawt.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Aw, you make me want to download. Registered, but the download taking too long at my sister's. Have to try again next time I go home :c

That's what I've been doing@the ini making. xD All I can do because I'm waiting on a friend to help me out with getting started. q.q Can't read Chinese, have no idea what I'm doing quest-wise.

goddamit guys are sexy
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
first hair AMG
female hairstyles are sucky as always :-[
I kind of like the Frozen hairstyle, but EVERYONE is going to be using it. q_q

That side braid is hawt.
See above statement. ROFL

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
That's what I've been doing@the ini making. xD All I can do because I'm waiting on a friend to help me out with getting started. q.q Can't read Chinese, have no idea what I'm doing quest-wise.
I kind of like the Frozen hairstyle, but EVERYONE is going to be using it. q_q
See above statement. ROFL

oh only if it was more frozen-like (I mean without the middle part on the forehead) I'd glue it to my head

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I'm so excited for eyelashes right now :c
And aw, I'd help but it'd take me hours just to download, not even installing. Game companies need to do torrents ugh.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3

Kay. First of all, if you dislike playing with high ms, do not bother dlding it lel. Regular ping's around 3k, which means 2s of constant delay >_>.

Lets get into the dl/installation crap.

1- http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ Get this, install it, run it. Once you run it, it will ask you if you want to link it w/chrome/firefox. Click yes. Minimize it.

2- http://w2i.wanmei.com/download/down_client.htm . You will see:

HTTP one is fastest, I've tried dldiong the 17173 and it was pree slow. I'll explain Arc downloader after im done with these.

Pick whichever link, go to free download manager andddd you'll see http://i.imgur.com/jvAN5sD.png . Start the dl. It took me around 4ish hours to finish it. My regular dl speed is 600/700kbs.

3- Once it's done downloading, you'll get a .rar file. Extract it. Run the install.exe. Once the installer starts, you will get a pop up. That's the verify pop up.

Just to make something clear. The "Yes" button is ALWAYS on the left. Right button is no. >_> I ***ed up a couple times due to that.

Anyway. You can verify it or not, up2you.

4- Once it's done installing, open duh launcher. You'll get a pop up, it's the "there's a new version, do you wish to update" pop up. Click the left button. After that, you will get the "Choose server" pop up. Pick the 2nd update server, it seems to be faster than first one. Click the left button again to start updating.

5- You'll hafta register an acc. http://passport.wanmei.com/register/email.jsp Go there, you'll see this:

First of all: http://idgen.larskort.org/ go there, you will need two things from that site. 1- Name 2- ID #, once you got those two things you can proceed to fill the reg form.

Reg form: First line: Email, 2nd: Pass, 3rd: Repeat pass, 4th: Real name, 5th: ID #, 6th: Verif code. In order to get the verif code, you'll hafta click the tiny red button next to the 6th line. Remember that you MUST use gmail, hotmail won't work, neither will yahoo. Get the verif code from yer gmail inbox, and then click the huge red button @bottom of the page.

Arc downloader.

I made it work, but my download speed was stuck at 1kbs >_>. Alyx's dl speed was amazing with this one, idk.

1- http://w2i.wanmei.com/download/down_client.htm Go thur, click the arc link. Install it. In order to use this one, you MUST register an account.

Once it's installed, log in and you'll see:

Go to the 2nd tab:

Click duh dl button, and you'll get: http://i.imgur.com/CZSmiOI.png

>Click duh left button to start the dl.

Last Edit: Nov 19, 2014, 08:35 pm by weenie

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Update: 3 new screenshots + downloading guide for those who are tempted.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
=) Yet another game-breakingly OP class from PW.

Cannot wait for the patch after the new ones to nerf them / buff the older classes to kill them