Epic Perfect World

Pure dmg Barb

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Sorry if this is in the wrong board topic. Feel free to move it if need be.

What I really want is someone to tell me how to make...like, an aps barb (is there such a thing?), or a barb that's pretty much just made for dmg. I'm so used to them only being used as pin cushions (cata pullers, pure HP tanks) that it's weird to think of how to make them a different way.

Do I mix gear (LA and HA)?
Do I bother with r8? I was told by a few people that getting r8 for my WR / BM wasn't very helpful.

Any suggestions are much appreciated :)
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Swink

Instead of making new pointless thread's , with the same question, that plenty of ppl have asked before you,  you could have easily searched the forum.

Here you go, took me 30 seconds.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14085.msg261606#msg261606 - APS/Tank Barb

- A PK video of best aps barb.

APS Barb uses dragon gear, unless you get super luck and get 3x int on bracers.

Enjoy, bye. Close thread.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2014, 07:10 am by Swink

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Oh. Duh. I kept thinking of asking for help on this topic, but it took me a few days to actually get around to doing it, I guess I wasn't really thinking. Thanks for the link, but you could've toned down your attitude a bit. That's really not necessary.
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I know he already gave you a link to one thread, but here, I have another one so you can read both and see what works for you more :)

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=20757.msg271283#msg271283

Good luck :)

01.01.2016. ♥
Oh. Duh. I kept thinking of asking for help on this topic, but it took me a few days to actually get around to doing it, I guess I wasn't really thinking. Thanks for the link, but you could've toned down your attitude a bit. That's really not necessary.
This forum is full of kids who cannot stand it when they see threads that they think unnecessary. Just ignore them as long as you know you are doing the right things; there is nothing wrong with asking something that has been asked before.

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes so true.. so many people with a bad attitude. :s If you need any help with barbarian, after reading the links on here, ill happily help you the best i can. I'm a DPH barb but.. i know APS set up, cata set up etc very well.
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
before u make an aps barb... rather make a BM...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline sakurabak

Unfortunately, interval- stat has been blocked for barbs on this server (not really sure why), a bm can have slightly more aps, but it is still crap (which I also do not understand). You are being forced to play dps. Sins on the other hand (same as archers) can have aps build, which (especially for sins (together with gof daggers) is extremely op).
I liked to play barbs, but before New Horizon patch they were fully useless, except cata pulling.

Zirkon

Unfortunately, interval- stat has been blocked for barbs on this server (not really sure why), a bm can have slightly more aps, but it is still crap (which I also do not understand). You are being forced to play dps. Sins on the other hand (same as archers) can have aps build, which (especially for sins (together with gof daggers) is extremely op).
I liked to play barbs, but before New Horizon patch they were fully useless, except cata pulling.
What do u mean about this bm and barb both have the same interval status, in full dragon form both can get upto 3.33 per second

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
before u make an aps barb... rather make a BM...

Personally i would suggest playing the class you like the most, it can be become what ever you want it to be. Though i do agree with BAQWULF, have you ever thought about making a BM? If you just want APS, they could be a better option..possibly. Though a APS barb can be just as strong or even stronger. You should think about what you want most before deciding your class, play style and such things. DPH can be badass in PK, as i've learnt my self.
Signature done by Angie :3