Epic Perfect World

Remove IGs

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hi all

My friend LateForTea wants IGs to be removed, please make it happen, thanks in advance.

siergrain

+1
gottasaysomethingelseormsgtooshort

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
+1 use skills not spam IG!

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
+1 no more ppl calling me ig master when for me is just one Sushie :3

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i can't care less i'm happy with sutras or pangus so ye

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1, I never use them anyway. Sutras and AD for me.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hi all

My friend LateForTea wants IGs to be removed, please make it happen, thanks in advance.

:normal-2: :normal-13:

+1 cause me

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 igs too important in mass pk

Offline Droopeh

+1
I use sutra's most of the time. Mystic anti stun takes 5 years to cast  :'(

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
+1 remove igs, use 6 second sutra better

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 there's a lot of counters to IG, and if your opponent already wasted their IG you immediately get the upper hand

if you get 3spark IG'd, either be fast enough with AD or just die and come back really simple there's no shame in dying to that (there's no shame in dying ingame in general but I don't think many people have that mindset just yet, so...)

the only reasons I'm seeing to have IG removed is cos, what, there's no point to it?  if you don't use it why does it matter

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 even tough i dont use IGs its still important for mass pk if you did that thats like removing psy skill that stun you but immune to all which can be removed with badge of courage
jopaer/Mercenary

sorround

Why you even +1 -1ing this?

This is obviously a try to drive the attention off Soochi's thread or simply piss Soochi off. Doubt they are serious about it.
And if they are, sorry m8s but there are other more important things to take care of right now such as, nerfing venomancers.  :police: :normal-2:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Why you even +1 -1ing this?

This is obviously a try to drive the attention off Soochi's thread or simply piss Soochi off. Doubt they are serious about it.
And if they are, sorry m8s but there are other more important things to take care of right now such as, nerfing venomancers.  :police: :normal-2:
No it was made for my friend LateForTea and you can stay mad random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kia

What Rumi said.