Epic Perfect World

Hush - Yesterday's pk

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Track list :
0:00 Vicetone- United we dance
3:30 DVBBS & Dropgun - Pyramids ( ft. Sanjin )
6:37 Pep & Rash - Fatality ( Quintino Edit )
8:06 Dr. Dre - The next Episode ( San Halo Remix )
11:05 Flume & Chet Faker - Drop the game ( Sweater Beats Remix )
14:46 Bob Marley - Is this love ( Soke Trap Remix )

:normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
List of songs to never listen  :normal-37:

I know you secretly have those tracks on repeat.  :normal-8:

Your music taste :normal-15:
The resolution and the fact you can pk with those graphics is making me jealous  :'(

Aw no needs to be jealous cutie.  :normal-48:

nice vid
awesome video tiffany

Ty sirs.  :normal-4:

I was about to help you out and tell you what you are actually doing wrong (or what you could be doing much better), but i won't, since you are a beginner veno and since you have removed my previous post.
Gameplay 2/10

I am very beginner veno indeed. Teach me sometime sir.

:normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:

:normal-48: :normal-29:

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
nice video, some songs was good also  :police: refreshing to see veno point of view especially a good one '-'

infernchidhu

9/10 gameplay, just wish some venos who were kicked from Warning watch this video and learn how to play  :police:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
9/10 gameplay, just wish some venos who were kicked from Warning watch this video and learn how to play  :police:

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline sakurabak

Coming from a pro Sochi means exactly the opposite.) Gameplay is 2/10,not any higher:) Beginner veno with very little skill and even less understanding of this class:) Let's be honest, even Cynix, who plays veno once every 3 months is way better then you will ever be:)
You can cover your face and remove myposts, everyone with a brain can still see through you:)

infernchidhu

Coming from a pro Sochi means exactly the opposite.) Gameplay is 2/10,not any higher:) Beginner veno with very little skill and even less understanding of this class:) Let's be honest, even Cynix, who plays veno once every 3 months is way better then you will ever be:)
You can cover your face and remove myposts, everyone with a brain can still see through you:)
I heard godsarmy kicked u too ?  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:stay wag madie cuz u badie kidie

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

I really like you, sir.

Offline sakurabak

I really like you, sir.
Hey, I like you too, you are actually not as ugly as I though u would be. I wanted to add another comment, but I will pass.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hey, I like you too, you are actually not as ugly as I though u would be. I wanted to add another comment, but I will pass.

How can a social reject like you even dare to post something like this, keep your mouth shut for once ignorant idiot.  :normal-18:

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

You making me blush sir.  :normal-4:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
noob             
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline BriEsT

• Don

You got best gear yet you still suck I never seen you kill anyone aside of NS ppl that farm , pathetic idiot .

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
noob             

I take that as a compliment.  :normal-8:

You got best gear yet you still suck I never seen you kill anyone aside of NS ppl that farm , pathetic idiot .

Easy, you hurting his feelings.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Tiff you look so ready to hump some nigs in that dp