Epic Perfect World

Nerfs

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Please, this is a serious thread.

All the decent/good players in this game, have stated that the wf's nerf was needed, because as it is atm, they are really anti-fun to play against, and thus making this game stupid to play.
 ppl that are against it are:

1) trolls
2) playing wf themself
3) playing myst
4) haven't fought against a decent wf yet.

And no, nerfing wf would not make them useless. wf's has enough utility in pk

10 points  :police:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think all classes should be removed nerfed so there wont be anyone complaining about nerfs  :police: :police: :police: :police:

Also charms, Sutras, Igs, Dew, Heals and Buffs should be removed aswell.  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

NOT MY SUTRAS!!!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Remove holy path i think is op.

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
I think all classes should be removed nerfed so there wont be anyone complaining about nerfs  :police: :police: :police: :police:

Also charms, Sutras, Igs, Dew, Heals and Buffs should be removed aswell.  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

+10 sir

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
1) WB - So how about we add a cooldown to the true form transformation ? Its fking silly how i have to use my genie to gain distance and they just have to switch form to reach 11 m/s ? and catch up easily.. I am talking about barbs here.:smiley:

1) This is a bad suggestion in my opinion, yes i'm a barb but with a increased cooldown on my transformation as some mentioned.. i wouldn't be able to kill wizards, archers, venos with as fast as they can run, kite. So sorry no to this suggestion.

2) Mages - get 15% rpd, this is so fkin stupid, i was in NW fight Unholy, i 3 spark, he has water sheild on, he heals himself and out heals my damage ? PS : I have max aps and dps, i player info when i kill, he was using channeling glaive....didn't even switch to defense level wep...I find that plain stupid.

2) They just got that extra defence from people QQ'ing wizards are to weak, now they are to strong? My opinion most of the AA classes should hit more but with less defence. Though it was already decided that they needed this defence.. kind of spoil's the whole point of any AA class in my opinion, but meh. (Yes i play AA class as my 2nd main).

3) Veno - Who saw that video Vookie vs APS veno iDeer or something, venos need to be nerfed...its just plain silly how they haven't been nerfed till now, this class can hit as hard as a mage, runs as fast as a barb, tanks as much as a BM. I am not completely sure where to start with as a nerf option, i let that to the developers. I am pretty sure this isn't the first time someone made a nerf venos thread in the past 1 week.

3)They should keep there damage, but there defence should not be so high.. maybe a little reduction in that department. As you said with the barb, i believe adding a longer cooldown to veno transformation would be more "fitting". I still think you should nerf there defences.. they hit so hard, yet have such high defences.

Signature done by Angie :3

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Can u guys pls stay on topic? if u want to troll, go somewhere else. Thanks

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
dont really care about the first 2 but i agree with 3th one venos has alot of advantage
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Before you all ask for a nerf to a class what about PLAYING it actually?
I'm talking here as a veno, idc about other classes.
First of all fox form was supposed to be tanky from the start so you can actually CAST the debuffs, if I remember right none of the debuffs have a 25-17 range.  :normal-1:
Hell, some of em actually have 5 meter range which means being close to the target.  :normal-1:
That's quite a thing for venos since they're most likely to win when they're far.
On Epic there aren't many "support-tank" specific build venos that PK, most of em if not all that PK are DD who use a def wep which isnt that big of a deal. If you nerf a class take in consideration their damage to 1v1 also to mass pk.

In mass pk veno is second target after EP, to be able to debuff bms that run from South Africa to North Asia... trust me they need all the def they can get lol
If you have the wood immune skill on genie it's gonna be every venos hell, at least mine is. -.-
Take it as 1v1, vs sins veno doesn't have that much chances to win, specially if they know how to play. Neither seekers for example since they can aps and dph and won't help anyone to run lol
If it comes to 1v1 let's take other classes also to get nerfed then.  :normal-1:
Like mystic, pshy,sins, barbs,seekers, why not all classes?

Every class has something that overpowers other class, it's impossible to make all classes balanced.

Edit: sin was first class that came in my mind but if you stay and think there's smth every class can do to beat venos, mystics, pshy, barbs, ct eas, eps.... If anyone have any objections idm giving arguments to all that. :normal-1:

Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 03:32 pm by Elyღ

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]After 122324324days of being away, this is the first thread I have read when I came back.. :) anyway:

1. I -1 with this suggestion, barbs are okay the way they are now.

2. That 15%rpd means a lot to a squishy class, -1 again.

3. -1, no need to nerf them or their pets, and demon venos have longer chan than the sage ones.
[/shadow]

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
Before you all ask for a nerf to a class what about PLAYING it actually?
I'm talking here as a veno, idc about other classes.

Good way to start ur statement, saying you only care about wf's?

First of all fox form was supposed to be tanky from the start so you can actually CAST the debuffs, if I remember right none of the debuffs have a 25-17 range.  :normal-1:
Hell, some of em actually have 5 meter range which means being close to the target.  :normal-1:
That's quite a thing for venos since they're most likely to win when they're far.

you could stun your openent? turn him into a pupy? god you could even seal him? b4 coming close to him? so no, what u said is not relevant.

On Epic there aren't many "support-tank" specific build venos that PK, most of em if not all that PK are DD who use a def wep which isnt that big of a deal. If you nerf a class take in consideration their damage to 1v1 also to mass pk.

Why would you want to do damage why building tank veno? what are you trying to point out? i can't figure out.

In mass pk veno is second target after EP, to be able to debuff bms that run from South Africa to North Asia... trust me they need all the def they can get lol

Can't figure out either.

If you have the wood immune skill on genie it's gonna be every venos hell, at least mine is. -.-

You think ppl complain about wf without having wood immunity on their genie? every decent player in this game has wood immunity on one of his genies, yet we are still here since it won't matter

Take it as 1v1, vs sins veno doesn't have that much chances to win, specially if they know how to play. Neither seekers for example since they can aps and dph and won't help anyone to run lol

Do you even play on epw? do you even pk? or are you just a forum warrior? because if u even played once in a while you would know better.

If it comes to 1v1 let's take other classes also to get nerfed then.  :normal-1:
Like mystic, pshy,sins, barbs,seekers, why not all classes?

Stay on topic

Every class has something that overpowers other class, it's impossible to make all classes balanced.

Some classes has been nerfed, to make the game as balanced as possible. you are stating that you don't care that the game isn't balanced and that the game shud stay as it is? some people actually care about some kind of balance.
I wouldn't be on this thread if wf was slightly Op, but they are just plain overly broken right now and should be looked at asap.

Edit: sin was first class that came in my mind but if you stay and think there's smth every class can do to beat venos, mystics, pshy, barbs, ct eas, eps.... If anyone have any objections idm giving arguments to all that. :normal-1:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
Btw people that barely play this game, or log once in a month to stay in sz  shoudn't reply on this thread.

Offline Elena

I cant say anything about other classes since I don't play them for as much as I played wf.

There's a lot of ways to counter stun, sealing opponent won't make him stay in one place.

In most 1v1 I seen I barely saw 2 or 3 ppl using the wood immune skill lol, in my 1v1 I don't remember anyone using it.

I do play epic and sorry I'm not forum warrior, I actually pk and do 1v1 but still.

WFs aren't broken but there can't be a total balance between all classes, that would make the game not fun anymore. o:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
I cant say anything about other classes since I don't play them for as much as I played wf.

There's a lot of ways to counter stun, sealing opponent won't make him stay in one place.

My point is, there is no risk in geting close to dbuf someone, hell you can use def weapon, anti stun and the list goes on, this isnt a good argument....

In most 1v1 I seen I barely saw 2 or 3 ppl using the wood immune skill lol, in my 1v1 I don't remember anyone using it.

this is my point again, you don't fight with decent people, or you don't see decent ppl fight.
I'm talking about people that are decent, wf is a class that can be abused once u get the hang of it, and there is no counterplay to it.

I do play epic and sorry I'm not forum warrior, I actually pk and do 1v1 but still.

Yet i never seen u 1 vs 1.

WFs aren't broken but there can't be a total balance between all classes, that would make the game not fun anymore. o:

AGAIN god, how many times do i have to repeat myself in this thread.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT SLIGHTLY OP , idc about sins and their aps even though they slightly op because there is still some counterplay to it, you can still do something about them.
BUT WF arent slightly op, but completely broken right now, there is no counterplay to them for most classes, this is my point.

needtohaveenoughmessageoritwontletmepost

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Only wfs need a nerd, mgs and wbs are fine

Offline Elena

needtohaveenoughmessageoritwontletmepost
I seen a lot of "decent" ppl fighting I also fight decent people.
In the end all it's up to Agatio if he nerfs venos or not, even tho I don't really think so.