Epic Perfect World

Nerfs

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Vit WF? Sounds like something that only one serious gamer pvp faction would do. Anyway, I think everything is fine as is (even those useless venos that deals 0 dmg and debuff and nova only).

Someone who can understand my point.  ^-^ There is your answer sir Index.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
someone must have gotten killed by a veno to much... xD they really arent to hard to handle.. and i am sure if they do nerf... some of those TW factions may lose that purge debuff... just saying.. but seriously.. why are all these threads of nerf this nerf that poping up? the game was broke long ago... lets just play for fun and learn to play your class better to or try something that you are better at? also that suck my tail comment... super funny xD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Vit WF? Sounds like something that only one serious gamer pvp faction would do. Anyway, I think everything is fine as is (even those useless venos that deals 0 dmg and debuff and nova only).
We're serious faction.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
We're serious faction.
No one knew that.

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate

I am always against any form of class nerfing, and veno is a class that has come a long long way, and should be left as is. +11111
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
1) WB - So how about we add a cooldown to the true form transformation ? Its fking silly how i have to use my genie to gain distance and they just have to switch form to reach 11 m/s ? and catch up easily.. I am talking about barbs here.:smiley:

2) Mages - get 15% rpd, this is so fkin stupid, i was in NW fight Unholy, i 3 spark, he has water sheild on, he heals himself and out heals my damage ? PS : I have max aps and dps, i player info when i kill, he was using channeling glaive....didn't even switch to defense level wep...I find that plain stupid.

3) Veno - Who saw that video Vookie vs APS veno iDeer or something, venos need to be nerfed...its just plain silly how they haven't been nerfed till now, this class can hit as hard as a mage, runs as fast as a barb, tanks as much as a BM. I am not completely sure where to start with as a nerf option, i let that to the developers. I am pretty sure this isn't the first time someone made a nerf venos thread in the past 1 week.

I got permission from Agatio to make this thread, any drama / QQ will be immediately deleted, Comment like :
"1) Yes - reason
 2) No - reason
 3) Yes - reason
"any personal remarks towards individuals / spam will also be deleted.

I totally agree with that post.

Ofc WFs need nerf.. Not sure why they haven't get nerfed yet, no brain to think or? lol
And for WB is what you already told, also that skill what stuns you and you cant do anything, that skill is just ... and cooldown is way too short.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
3.) No need to nerf veno. It`s not like veno dominates all the playoffs event and random 1v1.

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Going back to what Melody said: if the nerf will render a class useless, then it's not needed.

A wizard getting +15 RPD on their set bonus helped them MASSIVELY.  Yes, it sucks because they can tank a little better, but now it's worth playing one.  I'm seeing more come out of the woodworks now.

Barb rely on their speed.  There aren't too many pure vit barbs around (I don't think they even exist on this server), so a cata puller is gonna get ate.  I've hit barbs (as a psychic) for 40+k non crits during TW.  For a lot of barbs, that's enough to tick a charm.  Speed is their survival mechanism.  Nerfing it would render them useless, and whodahell would you get to pull your catas if no one wants to play a barb?

Venos...they already got their pets nerfed.  Yes, they are a pain in the invisiballs to kill, especially a demon veno, but nerf the pets any more, and they wouldn't be a viable class. 

In other words, instead of screaming "OMG NERF NERF NERF", just play the motherfricken game.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
And may I add that "if" venos were nerfed, many veno players will QQ about other class, then people will ask for *nerfs for each class*. gonna be a mess if that happens. this forum will be spammed with "nerf this nerf that, if u nerf veno nerf this also etc etc" it will never come to an end

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
So, removing dragon glaive from venos' weapon choice would help. Tbh, venos do not need the dragon glaive, since their channelling are already fast and their skills have pretty short cd.

what, why would that help

that would be making the wfs who don't even pk have to suffer with something they didn't even have a hand in

And may I add that "if" venos were nerfed, many veno players will QQ about other class, then people will ask for *nerfs for each class*. gonna be a mess if that happens. this forum will be spammed with "nerf this nerf that, if u nerf veno nerf this also etc etc" it will never come to an end

that's never really a viable reason to say no to something

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
1.No cause i just dont think its OP even though i am with you guys on increasing the cooldown on Mighty Swing.
2.Yea maybe but i dont really have an oppinion on that cause i am not familiar with human classes.
3.Hell to the yeah venos needed to be nerfed a long time ago cause of just obvious reasons.
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
1) WB - So how about we add a cooldown to the true form transformation ? Its fking silly how i have to use my genie to gain distance and they just have to switch form to reach 11 m/s ? and catch up easily.. I am talking about barbs here.:smiley:

2) Mages - get 15% rpd, this is so fkin stupid, i was in NW fight Unholy, i 3 spark, he has water sheild on, he heals himself and out heals my damage ? PS : I have max aps and dps, i player info when i kill, he was using channeling glaive....didn't even switch to defense level wep...I find that plain stupid.

3) Veno - Who saw that video Vookie vs APS veno iDeer or something, venos need to be nerfed...its just plain silly how they haven't been nerfed till now, this class can hit as hard as a mage, runs as fast as a barb, tanks as much as a BM. I am not completely sure where to start with as a nerf option, i let that to the developers. I am pretty sure this isn't the first time someone made a nerf venos thread in the past 1 week.

I got permission from Agatio to make this thread, any drama / QQ will be immediately deleted, Comment like :
"1) Yes - reason
 2) No - reason
 3) Yes - reason
"any personal remarks towards individuals / spam will also be deleted.

1. About barbs I'm not quiet sure if I agree with you or not but I guess this wouldn't hurt their gameplay massively so, +1

2. -1

3. +1 Venos really do need a nerf. Not sure why it hasn't been done yet. Reasons are pretty obvious, fighting a veno out of arena is a 2v1, inside its a 3v1. Not to mention their damage which is completely ridiculous. The veno could litterally afk tank in fox form and you would die from the reflect buff before her charm ticks.
If she decides to switch to human form, you would get 1 or 2shotted. Their skillset has everything they need, antistuns, imunes to chain infinitelly and leave fox form without any risk then go back to afk tanking mode. Not to mention their pet which is almost as tanky as a wr and locks better.
So yes can't +1 this enough. Most broken class by far.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Please, this is a serious thread.

All the decent/good players in this game, have stated that the wf's nerf was needed, because as it is atm, they are really anti-fun to play against, and thus making this game stupid to play.
 ppl that are against it are:

1) trolls
2) playing wf themself
3) playing myst
4) haven't fought against a decent wf yet.

And no, nerfing wf would not make them useless. wf's has enough utility in pk
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 02:58 pm by Saladjin

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Going back to what Melody said: if the nerf will render a class useless, then it's not needed.

A wizard getting +15 RPD on their set bonus helped them MASSIVELY.  Yes, it sucks because they can tank a little better, but now it's worth playing one.  I'm seeing more come out of the woodworks now.

Barb rely on their speed.  There aren't too many pure vit barbs around (I don't think they even exist on this server), so a cata puller is gonna get ate.  I've hit barbs (as a psychic) for 40+k non crits during TW.  For a lot of barbs, that's enough to tick a charm.  Speed is their survival mechanism.  Nerfing it would render them useless, and whodahell would you get to pull your catas if no one wants to play a barb?

Venos...they already got their pets nerfed.  Yes, they are a pain in the invisiballs to kill, especially a demon veno, but nerf the pets any more, and they wouldn't be a viable class. 

In other words, instead of screaming "OMG NERF NERF NERF", just play the motherfricken game.
Wise words. Touched my heart.  :normal-12: :normal-13:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
I think all classes should be removed nerfed so there wont be anyone complaining about nerfs  :police: :police: :police: :police:

Also charms, Sutras, Igs, Dew, Heals and Buffs should be removed aswell.  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

one of the few and most intelligible reply to this thread lol
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^