Epic Perfect World

Nerfs

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
1st time i see you make a usefull and smart topic.
Ok on topic now,idk about mages,since mages were dying faster than psys before.
But i totally agree with you about Venos and Barbs.. so i vote for ur idea +1
1. No. Barbs are fine.
2. LOL at that thread asking to add 15% phy def to wizard's r8 set bonus.
3. Veno's skills are fine. What makes them op is their ultra-fast channelling, which makes them cast their skills with debuffs before their enemies can react. In fact, many venos camp dragon glaive due to the extra channelling speed it gives, that pretty much explains dragon glaive>veno's r8 pataka. So, removing dragon glaive from venos' weapon choice would help. Tbh, venos do not need the dragon glaive, since their channelling are already fast and their skills have pretty short cd.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
1. No. Barbs are fine.
2. LOL at that thread asking to add 15% phy def to wizard's r8 set bonus.
3. Veno's skills are fine. What makes them op is their ultra-fast channelling, which makes them cast their skills with debuffs before their enemies can react. In fact, many venos camp dragon glaive due to the extra channelling speed it gives, that pretty much explains dragon glaive>veno's r8 pataka. So, removing dragon glaive from venos' weapon choice would help. Tbh, venos do not need the dragon glaive, since their channelling are already fast and their skills have pretty short cd.

I would think that an atk lvl weap with atleast 30 atk lvls on it would be better than dragon glaive

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
3) Veno - this class can hit as hard as a mage
Venos are mages, although they don't have to stat themselves to be one thanks to Fox form.

I am always against any form of class nerfing, and veno is a class that has come a long long way, and should be left as is.

Barbs are another issue altogether and were treated like unwanted children by PWI for many years until that massive buff they got which was well deserved.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
3. Only venos who can kill me are Hevn/Smerte, BeWitch and iDeer, if you think its not true, bring ANY veno you want and you will see definition of 1 shot. VENOS DO NOT NEED NERF, THEY NEED BOOST. Stop crying about this class already, because honestly there are just 3 pro venos, who at the same time are pretty much one of the best players ever in history of this game, and you blame it on class? They just know how to play, even tho their pets are 1 shot and aps sin can hierobug them in fox form in seconds. Shut the **** up if you are clueless.

2. Wizards are fine, Soochi maybe if you tried to stun this wizard instead of just auto attacking, it would work better. Just learn something new already pls.

1. Barbs have high def and high attack at the same time, it is quite an issue but doesnt make them super OP. Little nerf wouldnt hurt tho imo, but idc.

Offline Droopeh

Only can speak from a mystic's perspective:

1) ... I don't really think it's necessary. High movement is just part of the class, unless you change the cd to like 20 seconds it's not gonna  be relevant anyway, and changing it to that amount would gimp the class's maximum usefulness highly. I personally don't think this is much of a problem.

2) They needed the pdef boost. I mean, it was sad to see mages who played everything well get rolled by sassy dragon geared sin's because they were paper...

3) As a mystic I really can't see how venos are op :> I think they're probably the most well constructed class... saying they "tank well, run as fast as a barb and deal as much damage as a mage" is kinda vague and not enough for me to agree with you. Also, the video of iDeer vs Vookie was veno vs a demon sin who focused on aps to deal most of his damage... ofc he got rolled LOL Veno>aps.... they were made to counter **** like this. We're talking about a very highly skilled veno who timed everything well too... A random veno whos only played for like a week would've probably died in 1 min. Also, didn't you figure that they tank well mostly because of def level weaps just like any other class? They rely on Blazing Barrier, free IG and Bramble hood to tank which are mostly expensive resources (Free IG skill has 5 min cd or something? and bramble hood is 2 sparks which isn't a low amount at all)... Compare it to mystic who gets 50% damage reduction on 1 min cd for like 30 chi or something on top of having 50k self heals and a massive phys defense steroid on top of their verdant shell, which for sages is 200% extra phys def combined. What do veno's have? a 150% def boost in fox form, which is the same as demon wizards? And less than the total pdef boost of mystics? Their damage doesn't come close to mages unless they have you debuffed with wood debuff from venomous scarab, Nova HF effect thing and Amp at the same time... If you're talking about the ironwood>arcane antimony cheese then just stop because that's so unreliable and luck based... I mean sure, get hit by that in a 1v1 with no self purify and  near the 50% hp range you're dead, but you do have to be at around 18~17k hp for it to be able to kill you outright... Oh, I see you neglected to mention the fact that if they use their pdef steroid, they do no damage, and if they start DDing, they have a very, very low amount of pdef...
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 01:07 pm by Droopeh

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
all nerds just need to discover a genie skill wich makes em immunite to wood damage=wf problem solved  :normal-1: :normal-2: but vs mage if u use soul of fire he still got water/earth skills. happy gaming all  :normal-1:

Offline Bareback

3. Only venos who can kill me are Hevn/Smerte, BeWitch and iDeer, if you think its not true, bring ANY veno you want and you will see definition of 1 shot. VENOS DO NOT NEED NERF, THEY NEED BOOST. Stop crying about this class already, because honestly there are just 3 pro venos, who at the same time are pretty much one of the best players ever in history of this game, and you blame it on class? They just know how to play, even tho their pets are 1 shot and aps sin can hierobug them in fox form in seconds. Shut the **** up if you are clueless.

Of course we blame it on the class, BeWitch and Savn have been playing since 2012 and who were they before pets got the boost? Random players nobody heard of. One thing to support this argument is BeWitch's playstyle, if their pet is 1 shot, they will run to africa just so they can ressurect it because they are nothing without the pet. And of course they may not seem so hard for you to beat as assassin, when you can't get 1 shot by soul shatter because of deaden nerves and 2/3 of the stuns that can't be applied because of tidal. I've also never seen you fight in arena in 1v1, only group events where you have one of your wf's by your side, so you probably don't know what it's like to take the same (or higher) damage that you deal to your opponent.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that doesn't mean that it's not a wrong opinion, and yours is from a standpoint of playing only one class for all your time on pw, so I'd say it's pretty biased and incomplete.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think vit wfs need to be nerfed. They are all useless and dont know damage JUST TANK... Such bad players who cant do sh*t and can not afford to die anytime. Make patakas with 700+ mag requisite please then Soochi wont have any problem to kill any wf. Anyway, -1 because i totally disagree with your wf nerf.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I think vit wfs need to be nerfed. They are all useless and dont know damage JUST TANK... Such bad players who cant do sh*t and can not afford to die anytime. Make patakas with 700+ mag requisite please then Soochi wont have any problem to kill any wf. Anyway, -1 because i totally disagree with your wf nerf.
Why need nerf if is useless lol what this logic.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
Why need nerf if is useless lol what this logic.

Because i think it would be interesting to see those vit wfs struggling to survive as full magic.  ^-^

EDIT: Sadly that i dont get everything i want just posting things.

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious
wow stop crying about venos.. not my fault that some of you guys are to fail to handle them. ;))

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Because i think it would be interesting to see those vit wfs struggling to survive as full magic.  ^-^
Yes ._. vit WF such op,tanking in mass PK and do 0 dmg verri OP.
Edit:pls stop nerfing GN.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
Yes ._. vit WF such op,tanking in mass PK and do 0 dmg verri OP.

Yes bro ._.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
This comment force me to make WF and make wreckage in you boi