Epic Perfect World

Nerfs

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Nerf veno? No.
Venos do not need nerfs. Compare them to other Arcane classes. They are fine.

You wanna talk about how annoying their skills and damage are? Take a look at a Psychic or a Mystic. Both classes are extremely overpowered. Hell, Clerics are ridiculously overpowered too.

You want to nerf one class? Nerf everything else. Such as Mystic's heals, Mystic's absorb soul, the CD time on Psychic voodoo's and their CC skills, A cleric's SoG and seals, Barb's damage... I can go on.

As far as the pets go, will you guys ever shut up about them? They were already nerfed once. What do you want? For them to be removed from game so the Venomancer class has 0 purpose? 

Everything about this game is QQ this and that... people always complaining about how something is too overpowered when things were already nerfed.

Why not just go play another game?

Is your 3-spark + Iron Gaurd ways becoming less effective these days?

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I do agree about veno needing a slight nerf as a veno main myself i can just solo squishies with pet + synergy energy alone when mag def is reduce, etc. You get the picture xD  :police:
Magos i don't think are op just cause of the phy def increase imo but then again i avoid playing archer for a reason

Just saw '' ☆ '' post and i do agree with you, pretty tired about the nerfs we've gotten but people forget that we spent gold to actually make our pets strong lol (Kinda offtopic but yeah)
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Nerf veno? No.
Venos do not need nerfs. Compare them to other Arcane classes. They are fine.

You wanna talk about how annoying their skills and damage are? Take a look at a Psychic or a Mystic. Both classes are extremely overpowered. Hell, Clerics are ridiculously overpowered too.

You want to nerf one class? Nerf everything else. Such as Mystic's heals, Mystic's absorb soul, the CD time on Psychic voodoo's and their CC skills, A cleric's SoG and seals, Barb's damage... I can go on.

As far as the pets go, will you guys ever shut up about them? They were already nerfed once. What do you want? For them to be removed from game so the Venomancer class has 0 purpose? 

Everything about this game is QQ this and that... people always complaining about how something is too overpowered when things were already nerfed.

Why not just go play another game?

Is your 3-spark + Iron Gaurd ways becoming less effective these days?

Wow, it's just suggestions.... There's no need for flaming gezuz.

infernchidhu

12/13 people want venos to be nerfed.
4/13 people want WB to be nerfed.
1/13 people want mage to be nerfed. ( aka me LOL )

Offline coazy83

• Insanely Sane
  • Characters: Pyronyzer
1.No - Because making longer cooldown on barb true form gonna make it pain in the ass for Barb and unfair. I mean, That is the only way that barb could chase it prey. Most of class in this game got long stun/sleep/immobilize. Barb are already okay as it is.

2.Nahh its okay Wizard can be killed you just need strategies. (even though they got damned damage)

3.Yes - Because Veno are bit overpowered and explaining on how overpowered Veno is gonna take long so yeah just nerf it little bit. LITTLE just a LITTLE. not too much because complain gonna rise.
One does not simply say..

FU*K ME!

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
1.No - Because making longer cooldown on barb true form gonna make it pain in the ass for Barb and unfair. I mean, That is the only way that barb could chase it prey. Most of class in this game got long stun/sleep/immobilize. Barb are already okay as it is.

2.Nahh its okay Wizard can be killed you just need strategies. (even though they got damned damage)

3.Yes - Because Veno are bit overpowered and explaining on how overpowered Veno is gonna take long so yeah just nerf it little bit. LITTLE just a LITTLE. not too much because complain gonna rise.

+1 About the barb and yay you said just a little nerf for veno  :-[
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I'm not commenting one way or the other,
but one thing I do want people to consider on nerf requests:

Will nerfing a class, taking away a component, increasing a cooldown, changing a skill,
effectively make the class useless?

You need to think about a viable way to alter the class so that it isn't destroyed.

Continue.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
1 i think barbs are fine sure they catch up easy but common,thats like QQing about WRs leaps and 3000 stuns. its anoying for every short range class when fighting a long range dd,always need to Tom and Jerry Mode on em  :normal-1:

2 Wfs just like every AA class is tanky full buffed ye,and fox form makes em even tankier,but if you catch em in human form they are 123..dont think they need a nerf,pro venos know there class and know to survive,and pet is kinda a 2 shot  :police:

3 Wizzards..they got this change so they stand a chance a bit vs P classes,and to able to be played in mass pk, the fact that most mages use a P deff ring..and vit tome,thats another subject,and its fine...Ct ea use Magic ring for chan + extra M deff?
and there wings of grace is like instant

so in the end my vote is -1 for all LOL if you agree with me vote for president.
#KingCobra for president! :normal-25:

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
1 i think barbs are fine sure they catch up easy but common,thats like QQing about WRs leaps and 3000 stuns. its anoying for every short range class when fighting a long range dd,always need to Tom and Jerry Mode on em  :normal-1:

2 Wfs just like every AA class is tanky full buffed ye,and fox form makes em even tankier,but if you catch em in human form they are 123..dont think they need a nerf,pro venos know there class and know to survive,and pet is kinda a 2 shot  :police:

3 Wizzards..they got this change so they stand a chance a bit vs P classes,and to able to be played in mass pk, the fact that most mages use a P deff ring..and vit tome,thats another subject,and its fine...Ct ea use Magic ring for chan + extra M deff?
and there wings of grace is like instant

so in the end my vote is -1 for all LOL if you agree with me vote for president.
#KingCobra for president! :normal-25:

You do have a point there about venos being 123 in human form, but I'd love to see any veno change to human form for any longer than 5 secs. Their game play farm fox, switch human stun try 0pdef proc and or nova then back to fox.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Venos need a nerf either damage wise or defence wise in fox form(human is ok), also, id like to point out the reflect in arena/tw and places where it works, the normal reflect, bramble? i suppose. The one that has no cd on cast and bla bla , u know. Its kinda op considering that any veno with phy ring and fox form on skillbar can just afk or atleast kite around and get any meelee class killed. you'll start saying that bla bla is squishi, not really, 1.5 given a chance for ppl to try different builds and such, and there is now the type of def set that makes u tanky as fck, considering that bramble deals like twice as much back, u'll fight urself 2times and the veno xd
consider reducing the reflect to half of its actual % of damage it deals back or remove it
Just a suggestion, ty.
Also, pet is atm kinda easy to kill
mages are a pain in the ass with the def sets and such, but meh, they can be avoided with sof and such, cause they have no phy damage, while they dont have immunes to stun, immunes to damage and such
WB is fine atm i suppose.

scatterer3

You do have a point there about venos being 123 in human form, but I'd love to see any veno change to human form for any longer than 5 secs. Their game play farm fox, switch human stun try 0pdef proc and or nova then back to fox.

More accurately:

Lucky Scarab's channeling and cast time together: 2.3 seconds
Parasitic Nova's channeling and cast time: 4.2 seconds
Noxious Gas's channeling and cast time: 3.3 seconds

2.3+4.2+3.3=9.8 seconds, round it 10 seconds. Now plus the minus channeling gear, with a stopwatch, ~6 seconds. Venomancers spend around 6 seconds in human form.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
1) no because its their job, wbs are very squishy unless holy conbag, only way they can kill u if their % (luck) stun work and zerk crit.
2) its the boost they needed as they are rather more support class than offensive since they deal 0 dmg to fully buffed targets.
3)yes veno is most overpowered class just because of the pet evolution or what ever it is new pet thingy i think it should be removed and just put back to old pets like night owl

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Woo, 6 AM and I just woke up. Okay, lets do this.

1) Barbs true form - I don't agree with increasing the cooldown for this skill because in regular form, barbs are slow as **** and its difficult for them to catch up with major kiters already.
    -Instead, I think their knockdown skill should have an increased cooldown or at least be able to be faithed or something. That skill is ridiculous and there's NOTHING you can do about it, while they're still sitting there doing full damage.

2) I never agreed with adding the physical defense for mages. I've tried to "Soochi" a few mages, and they sit there and tank it without even a charm tick. I either suck at Soochi'ing people or mages defense is broken. [I can Soochi other classes, btw. Mages and wf are the ones I have an issue with.] Maybe reduce the 15% to something like 6-7%.

3) WFs are the most broken class in game. I completely agree with this statement and something needs to be done. I can be running around in nw in defense weap and before I even know what hits me, I'm dead because of a veno. No chance to counter or anything. However, like Soochi said, I have no idea how to go about balancing this broken class.
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2014, 03:15 pm by Aʟʏх

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
More accurately:

Lucky Scarab's channeling and cast time together: 2.3 seconds
Parasitic Nova's channeling and cast time: 4.2 seconds
Noxious Gas's channeling and cast time: 3.3 seconds

2.3+4.2+3.3=9.8 seconds, round it 10 seconds. Now plus the minus channeling gear, with a stopwatch, ~6 seconds. Venomancers spend around 6 seconds in human form.

Lool thnx for correction.

Offline Bareback

I don't think wf's are too overpowered outside of the arena, where they get access to normal 75% reflect and 15-second lasting 275% reflect that's usable every 30 seconds. However, one thing I would like to see is reverting the soul shatter skill of venomancers to soul link (or removing it altogether, it is overpowered and has no place in the game). There is literally nothing you can do to defend against this skill. If a venomancer gets lucky and scores two crits (one crit is enough for arcane classes), you are dead no matter what you try to do. However, the primary version of this skill transfers only a portion of the damage, which will sure help venomancers kill mystics or clerics, but won't finish them from full hp.

In the other thread 1 month ago I suggested removing the war avatar's special skill because it is essentially three skills in one, rendering other pets useless in CC and defence. Now that the new halloween pet has it, coupled with increased attack, not only can it tank like a conbag barbarian, but it will also deal tons of damage on the enemy. This is game breaking as one can't kill a pet quickly if they are not playing the right class, but they can also expect to die while using nullify poison, by the large amount of damage flesh realm deals to them.