Epic Perfect World

Patch v34

Offline Ste_

I hope everything will be buyable too :P

this is my suggestion:

the new cape cost at npc 1200-1500 ec, 65-75 gold in boutique
cube rotation gear mat at npc 150-200 ec (if i remember to highest grade belt need 3*3*3 rotation gear) - 5 gold
warsong belt - (the last grade) 1200 ec and 60 gold in boutique

Making it all buyable just makes this pointless. It's best if its only farmable, means people have something to do...

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Making it all buyable just makes this pointless. It's best if its only farmable, means people have something to do...
Yeah, i love farming instead buying -_-, btw Nice work Agatio... :)

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

maybe not everybody have time to do warsong and etc and maybe got time only for farm ec, maybe u noticed i dont said make it for 100-200 ec, i dont think everybody will buy with 1500 ec price the tm cape also not sure somebody buy it for 75 gold if have time to farm it, but what with others?.

also i am not sure few donation be bad (if somebody buy gold with rm) for keeping this server to us, also keep it updated...

150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Ste_

maybe not everybody have time to do warsong and etc and maybe got time only for farm ec, maybe u noticed i dont said make it for 100-200 ec, i dont think everybody will buy with 1500 ec price the tm cape also not sure somebody buy it for 75 gold if have time to farm it, but what with others?.

also i am not sure few donation be bad (if somebody buy gold with rm) for keeping this server to us, also keep it updated...

I dont disagree with the donations. But its just like PWI, people paying RL $ to get an item.
Let me ask you this, did you play PWI, did you farm your gear on there? If so, its nothing like that here, the drop rates are alot higher therefore the farming time is cut down drastically. So no need to have it in Boutique and Event's forge...

Also, you mentioned people may not have time to farm these items, but have time to farm EC. It's the same thing, just changing farming location for something that will benefit your toon.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
I dont disagree with the donations. But its just like PWI, people paying RL $ to get an item.
Let me ask you this, did you play PWI, did you farm your gear on there? If so, its nothing like that here, the drop rates are alot higher therefore the farming time is cut down drastically. So no need to have it in Boutique and Event's forge...

Also, you mentioned people may not have time to farm these items, but have time to farm EC. It's the same thing, just changing farming location for something that will benefit your toon.

absolute not same thing, example i often have time to make my bh's but i dont have time for longer things like full warsong/gv etc even with bh i get less reward and low chance for good ec but if no time then no time.

i played pw my/pw ms and just a bit in pwi, i dont liked pwi boutique strategy but THIS NOT PWI, this is a private server and not official, high exp and fun server, i agree with item farm absolute 100% if the leveling could be slow here and kinda low exp server (i prefer that and item farm), but this is high exp fun server, and everything buyable in boutique else we can say remove badge/3rd fairy/skill books/gods giving npc/wc/deamoinc items too and change to low exp....

between this server and pwi damn huge the difference not even comparable (same the balance/profit/player base)

oh and about cube and etc, for that everybody make sin alts then can do in few minute the cube, kinda unfairy with other class's (pk room stealth/ 1hit mobs dont see u/etc)

similiar the warsong where sin can solo everything, but what if u are cleric?

in this 2 case both if buyable with high ec amount then is correct, only fair thing is tm runs, but that also sucks if u dont have time/friend for form runs (examples i also if i have time farm a bit then i play together with my wife, but we 2 cant make tm runs, i am pretty sure not i am the only 1)
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2012, 11:28 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I suggested to ag to essentially make half the capes buyable (adding in wing trophies) and half of them you have to farm (well about 1/3rd buyable 2/3rd farmable). It means that if you wish to spend money to shave off the time, then you can, but you still have to farm for it.

Its hard not to be a 'cash shop server' because we do NEED things in the cash shop for people to vote and donate towards, and people who are paying to keep the server free for those who arent need to get an advantage from it. Sure you can say that putting things in the boutique means that 'cash shoppers will rule the server' but the reality is, cash shopping will ALWAYS be an advantage ANYWHERE you go. The difference between here and pwi is, whatever you can buy in the cash shop can be farmed in a short amount of time, where as in pwi it is a month of dedicated farming vs $100 charged.
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2012, 11:28 am by Ninja
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
I suggested to ag to essentially make half the capes buyable (adding in wing trophies) and half of them you have to farm (well about 1/3rd buyable 2/3rd farmable). It means that if you wish to spend money to shave off the time, then you can, but you still have to farm for it.

Its hard not to be a 'cash shop server' because we do NEED things in the cash shop for people to vote and donate towards, and people who are paying to keep the server free for those who arent need to get an advantage from it. Sure you can say that putting things in the boutique means that 'cash shoppers will rule the server' but the reality is, cash shopping will ALWAYS be an advantage ANYWHERE you go. The difference between here and pwi is, whatever you can buy in the cash shop can be farmed in a short amount of time, where as in pwi it is a month of dedicated farming vs $100 charged.

i agree, also if somebody vote 3 times/ day then get 1.2*3=>3,6gold /day so if u put the new cape to boutique for 60=75 gold then who vote also can get it, just need few week but we can get
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Megumi

- Dragonchild's Scales, Puzzle Cube Badges and Warsong Belts have been adjusted and now totally worth to get!

Whats wrong with Cube now? :( In room 53 white ball 1 shot me QQ

Offline Ste_

I didnt say cash shopping was bad for a p-server. I donate myself, quite often even if it is only 15-30$ here and there. I know how p-servers run, but like you said adding 1/3rd to the boutique to save farming time is more agreeable than adding the full whack of it.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
I didnt say cash shopping was bad for a p-server. I donate myself, quite often even if it is only 15-30$ here and there. I know how p-servers run, but like you said adding 1/3rd to the boutique to save farming time is more agreeable than adding the full whack of it.

i dont see any problem with it if its got a correct price because then everybody who got time can farm it and happy, everybody who dont ahve that much time but vote can get too (but slower ofc) happy then that the best solution
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Wing Trophy would cut off the need for doing tm 99 all together.
Lunar Wing Trophy cuts off the need to do tm lunar all together.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
- r8 recasted armor set bonuses changed have been to match the Dragon Gear:
* bonus for 2 parts = def level +25
* bonus for 4 parts = atk level +25
* bonus for 3 parts unchaged

Just to make sure.. For sins it is 2 parts def level + 25, 3 parts int -.1, 4 parts atk lv +25? Not op at all..

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline centebyte

I personally Agree with Shadowz Let the farmers farm and those who care to cash out option don't. Sometimes my game time is limited, but do realize also I have much to do in game pve wise so never bored, I may get tired of working my play routine. Making it adequately priced also kinda slows the already over the top inflated shops to be more contained with some of the ludicrous pricing that I have ever seen, ie; 800k to 1 mill an fc matt(really)

Walid

[shadow=red,left]LOL, Agatio, have a look on this plz http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2089.0

Try to make it short and easy, it's too much work. Maybe you can add items on Boutique. 240 runs is too much.
[/shadow]

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Yea it does. um what about flyers/mounts/platypus? that coming out also or holding off again? :p

Flyers you say?  I made an archer named Boba_Fett and if there is any way (I srsly doubt it) but if there is any way.  He must have JETPACK!!!! lol 

My backpack's got jets!! \o/
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...