- r8 recasted armor set bonuses changed have been to match the Dragon Gear:
* bonus for 2 parts = def level +25
* bonus for 4 parts = atk level +25
* bonus for 3 parts unchaged

- Supreme Robe: Dominance is now farmable, by doing all Trophy Modes
* requirement of Frost Trophy Mode has been removed
* level requirement of some Trophy Modes has been disabled
* -3% ct on robe has been replaced with -6% ct

- Dragonchild's Scales, Puzzle Cube Badges and Warsong Belts have been adjusted and now totally worth to get!
- New events added in Sumor Camp and Cave of Sadistic Glee!
- Updated Faction Icons

Server will go down for maintenance at around 1am server time (28.08).

Bonus Warsong boss Does drop the inscriptions. [Protect all pavilions]
Cube of Fate belt you get from doing cube runs (30 days).
and the dragon childs scales are from the boss in dragon temple.
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2012, 04:41 pm by Skylight

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Looking forward to this Patch. Server needs a reset anyway. :/
Last Night I had 2 toons open with a ping of 20,000 ms x.X
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2012, 02:44 am by Skylight

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You need to stop using modem ijs  ::)

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
I use a modem and a router and I hardly ever go above 300, 500 with 2 chars. But then again I hardly ever have 2 clients open..... Sky your net just sucks xD
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Yea it does. um what about flyers/mounts/platypus? that coming out also or holding off again? :p

Offline tragedy

So...we're still not getting any new mounts / flyers / or that all class pet? -_-

Edited: Wow. I totally skipped over that very last post by Skylight. I read all the previous posts. Sorry. But yea. Still sad they weren't mentioned :(
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
O yes what about Skylights pretty pinkie pony mount I know shes been dieing to get her hands on it.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Gtar_God

Have the later stage trophy modes been checked for any bugs?

I know on PWI, we had trouble with getting Trophy mode SoT to work. We'd have everyone in squad and ready, you'd take the quest and get ported in, but the quest wouldn't continue so the points wouldn't start accumulating. The quest worked like once out of 5 tries then we gave up xD Mind u this was probly like a year ago that we tried, so yea coulda already been fixed by PWI in one of the patches.
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yea it does. um what about flyers/mounts/platypus? that coming out also or holding off again? :p
Unfortunately I didn't manage to fix them yet.
Have the later stage trophy modes been checked for any bugs?

I know on PWI, we had trouble with getting Trophy mode SoT to work. We'd have everyone in squad and ready, you'd take the quest and get ported in, but the quest wouldn't continue so the points wouldn't start accumulating. The quest worked like once out of 5 tries then we gave up xD Mind u this was probly like a year ago that we tried, so yea coulda already been fixed by PWI in one of the patches.
Weird, we've been doing SoT Trophy mode 2 years ago and it was working just fine, with one issue that sometimes not all players were visible after teleportation to the instance which was annoying.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
>:3 put mah guild logo while you're at it
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline rex

• Beginner
is dragon gonna have +25 atk + def ?

Offline Kraakt

Oh yea, thanks Agatio for the Dominance addition. My post gave us something to farm <3

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Server exactly goes down, when i want to kill some idiot in pk! D:<

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Looking forward to this new patch.
Btw, I can't summon the last boss in warsong that drops the inscriptions(use for making the belt). Been doing full warsongs every now and then but still can't summon it.
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2012, 01:08 am by Janrey

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
The boss does show up but you have to protect all 5 pavilions at the start of warsong. Other wise it wont show.
Also this boss doesn't drop the inscriptions anymore (not sure if it will after patch or not).

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker