Epic Perfect World

How much dex/str/mag is attack?

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Going by what I posted, it seems 1 phy atk = 6 points to physical attack. 1 dex = 19 points to physical attack.

On paper str, mag and dex will earn you more power in the long run. However, you'd need a whole lot of it to be much more useful than using 2x drakeflame stones.

30 phy attack = 180
30 dex = 570

200 phy att = 1200
200 dex = 3800

But we're obviously never going to be able to add that much to a weapon. So for those sins packing 2x dex stones, they are only gimping themselves, and don't really benefit from the +1% crit added to their total crit either.

Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I need to make some corrections.

Also **** you forum software for erasing my long ass no-life post about this whole issue right when I hit the post button. >:((((

It is not 6 points for every physical attack bonus(or from the weapon/acc). I was way off the mark. It is much more complicating than that.

But for dex, it is 18 points for every point of dex. The value you see in your character screen for dex is not added to your physical attack. Its only use is for weapon requirement and boosting evasion and accuracy and critical. I believe this was PWI making it so sins were not more powerful than they already are. Say you have 696 dex. That's 12,528 points of physical attack right there, and we aren't talking about the weapon yet.

Magic and strength I'll have to do on different characters.. I'll probably need to check dex on an archer too. lol this will take a while, but it's fun and I have a ton of free time anyway..
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer